HELP!!

Options
I am so wanting a second helping of supper..and it is hamburgers and fries if i have the secon helping i WILL go way over calories..Any inspiration ???

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,130 Member
    Options
    Stay here. Do not get up. Keep reading. Drink some water. Go for a walk.
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Got any kind of nuts? I went through the same thing after lunch one day, ate a handfull of walnut halves and the cravings completely vanished.
  • ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    hhhmmm....can you do like half a burger and skip the fries? Burger no bun? skip it all together and have a healthy snack? I have definetly learned to not make the extra....just enough for the family and any leftovers are hubbys lunch for tomorrow. That way there is nothing left for me!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Don't do it! You will regret it and will be mad at yourself for dong it, but if you don't do it you will be soooo proud of yourself for not caving in! Been there, done that (both)
  • cindylc
    cindylc Posts: 14
    Options
    Chew a piece of gum or go brush your teeth! You can get through this!
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    you do NOT want seconds.
    dinner wasn't even that good.

drink some water, and go for a walk.
    you'll be glad you did
  • xcountrymom2
    xcountrymom2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I agree, Go for a walk. Looks like you have some kids and a family walk right after supper is a great family builder also. It is very easy to eat while we are bored, I do it too. Sometimes its hard to be outside when its cold out, so its good summer will soon be here, and then you can be more active and also its warmer so you don't feel like eating as much...hang in there!
  • vwbug86
    vwbug86 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Read threw the success stories sections. That always keeps me from over eating.
  • amymunn
    amymunn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    i always chug some water and brush my teeth! then i dont want to eat :]

or you can go out for a walk. that always helps too. look at inspirational pictures.

you dont need that burger! or fries! they're just there to taunt you! dont give them the satisfaction :]
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Read threw the success stories sections. That always keeps me from over eating.

^ This! Great motivation!
  • ladybug1009
    ladybug1009 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Brush your teeth. Why mess up your beautiful smile with food? And it'll help rid the flavors you're craving!
  • JessicaBuff
    JessicaBuff Posts: 233
    Options
    thnks everyone i think the temptation has almost gone..bout to chug some water!! you guys are awesome!