Mixing it up

Options
Hi.....i started a week ago and lost 2lbs. I went away for 3 days and the diet went BUST! I'm back to my routine but I don't know just how to chande up what I'm eating. I've been eating the same things every day and need some change before I get bored and quit. That is what usually happens to me when i'm on a diet.

Replies

• Perfectlycrooked
    Perfectlycrooked Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You could look at some of the recipes on this site.
    www.Hungry-girl.com
    Personally I love it(:
  • mes1921
    mes1921 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have two of the Hungry Girl recipe books and love them! My mini meatloaves are in the oven right now!!!
  • ashbridge
    ashbridge Posts: 67
    Options
    i love looking at the recipe section on MFP and also at my friend's diaries to see what they are eating and being successful with.
  • xcountrymom2
    xcountrymom2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I know how you can get in a rut on what you are eating. You want something exciting! Don't forget your seafoods like shrimp and scallops. A couple weeks ago I splurged and bought myself a piece of king crab! At my grocery store they have turkey filet mignons, those are delicious! And you can also find some really good polska kiebasa (sausages) that are lower in fat and sodium and are made with turkey. I love cabbage rolls, and you can lower the fat content by using ground turkey. I also like to have the morningstar griller prime veggie burgers for a change. I also love the green giant single serving cauiflower with cheese sauce. Grilled pork chops (the other white meat) are a good change from the red meats or chicken. Summer will soon be here so don't forget about three bean salad and other yummy cold vegetable salads. Luckily its easy to find lots of good recipes on the internet. Good luck and hope I gave you some good ideas to get started!