Suggestions for frozen lunch options?

Options
2»

Replies

• heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I love the Amy's Organic Pockets. The Spinach pizza pocket and the spinach feta ones are particularly good. I think they come in under 300 calories and about 500 mg sodium.

sounds yummy... like spanikopita!
  • liagarden
    liagarden Posts: 54
    Options
    I really like the Healthy Choice entrees, some of them are low in calories but others are higher, the beef in merlot is yummy :)

The reason I don't buy Healthy Choice is because they are owned by ConAgra, and have some of the worst farm policies in the world, add to environmental pollution, factory farming, use GMOs, chemical fertilizers, and are putting the family farms out of business. To make truly wise choices, more than mere calories must come into account. you can't support the people who are destroying our earth! If you want a sustainable world, and a safe food supply for your children (or for the generations to come) please don't buy these products, or factory-farmed, feedlot beef. It only perpetuates death by starvation on this planet.
    You gotta cook a little---or eat raw (organic fruit and veggies)----to be truly healthy.
    "Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants" Michael Pollan
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Just be sure to watch your sodium intake with frozen lunches. They are incredibly bad in this regard.
  • rishaskye
    rishaskye Posts: 24
    Options
    I like the Lean Cuisine Steam Fresh bags. They don't taste like diet food.

http://www.leancuisine.com/products/Sublines/MarketCreations.aspx