Zumba~

Options
Can anyone reccommend a good zumba dvd?

Replies

• joan41
    joan41 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I do the 20 minute express. I LOVE Zumba! I've tried the cardio party but it's 50 minutes, and I have made it to the end. I think the sculpt and tone is 50 minutes too! I just like the 20 minute express, and it's a good burn!
  • jgoff3003
    jgoff3003 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I do both the 20 minute express for a quick work out or the cardio party (46 minutes) I get a much better burn from the cardio party. I like Abs, butts and thighs when I want to tone rather than work out. I prefer the 'new cd's' as the older work out waste alot of time saying the English instructions then again in Spanish and they give less instruction on what to do.
  • srast
    srast Posts: 17
    Options
    I like all of them :) I even have their really old ones where they are in super cheesey outfits and I still love them, too!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Zumba live is the best of the set. Zumba for Wii is even BETTER. Or you can go to www.zumba.com and look up a class near you - tremendous burn and FUN with a group!
  • Jenn070608
    Jenn070608 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    If you can make it to a local class, try to go. Zumba is much more fun when doing it with a room full of other people
  • megancx3
    megancx3 Posts: 17
    Options
    I have zumba for my wii and I love it! Sorry thats not a dvd but, :P
  • tremendacooke
    tremendacooke Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba for wii