Women Without Children....

Options
I have been overweight for as long as I can remember and have been trying to fight this battle with fad diet after fad diet, only to find myself pounds heavier. For the first time, I am feeling truly empowered to get this weight off by moving more and eating less! I am finding that getting exercise in with young children is sooooooooo much more difficult to do than before I had children! I write this to encourage all you women who do not have children, your time is now! It is sooo much easier to schedule your time to exercise in without having to consider who is going to watch your children. If I could go back, I would have fought this battle then.....but I can't and now I have to be extra crafty with my time to make sure I get it in! Just a thought and a word of encouragement! Best of luck to all! :glasses:

Alicia
SW-299
SW with MFP-287
CW-281
GW-180
Dream Weight- 140

Replies

• xaintes
    xaintes Posts: 129
    Options
    It's crazy that you wrote this tonight because I was thinking about this exact same thing after one of my workouts today. Plus I'm sure pregnancy will be easier when I'm fit!

Good luck with your journey :)
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I have been overweight for as long as I can remember and have been trying to fight this battle with fad diet after fad diet, only to find myself pounds heavier. For the first time, I am feeling truly empowered to get this weight off by moving more and eating less! I am finding that getting exercise in with young children is sooooooooo much more difficult to do than before I had children! I write this to encourage all you women who do not have children, your time is now! It is sooo much easier to schedule your time to exercise in without having to consider who is going to watch your children. If I could go back, I would have fought this battle then.....but I can't and now I have to be extra crafty with my time to make sure I get it in! Just a thought and a word of encouragement! Best of luck to all! :glasses:

I second this!
  • lizzil0
    lizzil0 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful everyday I don't have children.:wink:
  • Nickichik
    Nickichik Posts: 11
    Options

I second this!

Third!!!!
  • kparks770
    kparks770 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Well thank you cause I dont have any yet,but I had a friends boy over for springbreak and we stayed at mcdonalds lol so I see what your saying and having time.Kids are wide open and hyper so I was trying to find ways to ware him out lol
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful everyday I don't have children.:wink: