Hi, new here too.

Options
Hi all, I am new here. I found this app on my phone and decided I wanted to see more....I am glad I did. I hope that journalling what I eat will be a big help. I also think having MFP will encourage me to set goals and work my best to meet them!

Replies

• jentidd
    jentidd Posts: 80
    Options
    Hello! me too to the app, and me too to the site, really like it so far!
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Hi There,

Welcome to the site! I'm sure you will find it helpful.

Best Wishes,
  • ldlangford
    Options
    Hello! I have been using this site about 3 weeks now. Found it the same way you did, on my android. I have found that having to log everything in the daily journal has really made me think about what and how much I'm eating! Good luck on your weight loss journey from one Georgian to another!
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I got on it with the Android first on March 11. Now I have 26# gone and am loving the way it helps me to eat better and to be realistic about exercise and what I put into my body. Welcome!
  • delilah122
    Options
    I got on it with the Android first on March 11. Now I have 26# gone and am loving the way it helps me to eat better and to be realistic about exercise and what I put into my body. Welcome!

Are you saying you lost 26 pounds since March 11th of this year? Wow! How did you do that?!
  • Czymom
    Czymom Posts: 12
    Options
    Thanks for your replies. I have dieted so many times but was never able to keep up with journaling my food. I am sure having my phone handy will make it easy to list my foods immediately instead of waiting to list my foods at the end of the day.
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Welcome! For me, having it on my phone has definitely been the key. I just input my food all through the day and it's so easy!
  • nurse_carolyn
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here too. I joined last February but I haven't used the site much and I want to start. I want to lose about 7-8 pounds just to help all of my clothes fit better and get ready for the summer.