Advise

Options
I have followered the healthy eating and lost 14lbs however this week I have lost nothing and I know I have not cheated. I have exercised alot more over this last week.
I feel very down knowing all the above what can cause this?

Replies

• glendeb
    glendeb Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Have you had food high in salt - and then lots of water, which may have added water weight?

Did you weigh at the same time in approx the same clothes?

Is your period due?
  • nudacris
    nudacris Posts: 25
    Options
    It's easy at first to lose a lot of weight when switching to a healthy diet from a bad one. It can then slow down a bit. You said you exercised more the past week; it could be that you are also building muscle, which will counter the fat loss on the scale. I wouldn't stress over your body weight, instead take your measurements and watch them decrease over time. Slow and steady wins the race. Keep eating healthy, that's the most important part.
  • browneyes1022
    Options
    There are going to be times where you do everything the same and not lose a pound and it may just be that your gaing some muscles you will be suprised I'm sure by next week you will have lost even more and that will make up for it. Congrats so far keep doing what your doing. Good luck :)
  • Apriljoynes
    Apriljoynes Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks this sounds like great advise I'm going to start with the tape measure today and measure myself once a week.