Water how much do u drink?

Options
krystleRD
krystleRD Posts: 188 Member
3Hkz-11f.jpg?height=640&password=m3BpAjoC1z&scale=max&width=640

I will drink from the time i wake until i go to bed.. YUMMY!!!

Replies

• chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    It depends .. some days (like today) I'm really good and drink anywhere from 80-100oz. Other days, I don't do as well and MIGHT get the 64oz I should get.
  • chrystal559
    chrystal559 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I try to drink about 5 14oz bottles a day
  • maria_dlg
    maria_dlg Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i make sure i drink a minimum of 100 oz (3 litres) of water a day.
  • kaytedawg05
    kaytedawg05 Posts: 209
    Options
    coffee & water is all i drink.. so i guess i drink till i pee once per hour LOL! I drink at first sign of hunger... i think not only does it fill my belly for a few minutes and give me time to prepare wo/snacking, and think about what I'm really going to eat, but also it's like cleansing when you rinse your system down w some water while it's feeling a bit empty... and the COLD burns a few extra calories... gotta love it.
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    4-6 32ounce bottles
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I take 3 32oz bottles plus two club sodas to work and usually have one before and one in the evening. I do drink a lot of water.
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Take ur body weight, divide by 15...that is the number u r suppose to drink a day.. my number is 20... (cups)... I try to get to half minimum, 15 is a good day for me, and have only hit 20 like 3x in 8weeks... 16cups is a gallon. I drink out of water bottles that I refill with squirt tops...straight out of cup is harder for me..

Any caffeine drink depletes ur water...so if u drink coffee, caffeine tea, or pop, be prepared to drink even more water just to replace what the coffee took away. So when I drink 1cup coffee, I then have to drink 21cups water... and excercise also requires additional water.
  • bayoucitygirl
    bayoucitygirl Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Part of it depends on how active I've been for the day -- some days I'll drink upto 6 liters!!
  • KCB1978
    KCB1978 Posts: 113
    Options
    Around 2 litres but I am working on that... If I drink too much I am never out the bathroom lol!
  • treadingpurple
    Options
    I try and drink at least 9 cups of fluids a day. Due to not having a large intestine anymore, i have to drink a lot of fluids to prevent rapid dehydration. I usually drink water or herbal tea everyday.
  • KCB1978
    KCB1978 Posts: 113
    Options
    On average how many cups of water is a litre? xx
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    There are 4.23 cups in every liter.

I drink 16-20 cups of water per day. I was up to 22-26 for awhile but I started getting swollen limbs and fingers and had to cut back. Everything went back to normal when I reduced my water intake.
  • jcch00
    jcch00 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I shoot for drinking about 100-120 oz. of water daily. I struggle to make this goal on weekends since we are out running around, but I try to get close.
  • bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    My new goal is at least 100 oz
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I drink 6-8oz a day. I try to drink more but it just isnt happening because Im generally too busy at work to go get it!
    Im thinking about getting a water cooler for my office so it's right here beside me!
  • kirstinkrueger
    Options
    I try to drink the recommended amount of half by body weight in ounces which for me is 13 glasses (8 ounce servings) but I tend to drink around 15ish.

Yes, I am part camel!
  • Catzeyez
    Catzeyez Posts: 35
    Options
    I make sure to drink at least 4 bottles of water a day. Just over 9 cups of water. I want to drink more, I see a huge difference in my energy levels and skin because of it. I never drank water before I worked out. I got my water intake from pop :blushing: I dunno how my kidneys haven't failed me lol.:huh:
  • kittyloo123
    kittyloo123 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    wow! i guess i'm in the minority here. I am up to about 4 cups per day. I know that is not enough, but it's never hot here, and i'm just not thirsty. Plus, i have a bladder the size of a pea. I usually wake up and i'm thirsty, but by the time i get downstairs and have my 1 cup of java, i'm not thirsty anymore. I drink the rest in hot tea. usually 0 glasses of actual water. my bad .
  • littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    120 ounces of water a day, a person should be drinking half their body weight in water and adjust it accordingly as they go up or down on the scale to stay properly hydrated.

http://www.watercure.com/faq.html#howmuch
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    i drink 12 - 15 cups a day.