100 pounds down! with pics

Options
2»

Replies

• Joshua998
    Options
    You used to be sooooo fatttt, now your just not quite as fat. congrats fatty x
  • Joshua998
    Options
    You used to be sooooo fatttt, now your just not quite as fat. congrats fatty x
  • Ladywindchaser
    Ladywindchaser Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Nothing like a before and after photo to keep us on track. Way to go. You look simply amazing and a heck of a lot younger. Kuddos to you.
  • hemlock2010
    hemlock2010 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Great job! It's so encouraging to know it can be done.
    So, I was having a hard time today. The scale wasn't moving as fast as I wanted it to, and I started to get discouraged. I started looking at some old pictures and came across some that made me realize just how far I've come. I started this journey in August of 2008 at 325 pounds. I had dropped a lot and then stopped trying...I didn't try for over a year and a half. In late January I started up again, and I just hit my 100 pounds lost milestone. It's not until I see these before pics that I realize just how far I've come. I still have a long road ahead of me, but my life is worth it!

progress-1.jpg
  • strongwoman84
    strongwoman84 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!

I wonder if I'll ever get to put photos like that up - I get to 60lbs and then hit a plateau so stop and then regain it all and more then I have to start again.

Pictures like yours really motivate me - keep up the brilliant work!

Thanks! I have been there too! I had hit 75 pounds marker, plateaued, and when I started again I had gained 15 or so pounds back. This is a hard road. If anyone ever said losing weight is easy, they obviously haven't tried! And thanks everyone for the kudos and the encouragement. Today WILL be a better day! :smile:
  • Walt75
    Walt75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    That is just..OMG..ha!
  • ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    your my hero!!
  • SongbirdLandy
    SongbirdLandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!!!
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    wow! amazing job! you look great! and so happy
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    :happy: HOLLY!!!! Congrats you look awesome!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • dieseljay74
    dieseljay74 Posts: 376
    Options
    Very good job....looking quite pretty
  • LaurieJAndrews
    LaurieJAndrews Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Oh my Gosh! You look amazing. Well done BIG TIME. What an inspiration you are. xx
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is fantastic. You have come along way, and the pictures show it. You look so much younger. You should be so proud of yourself. This road isn't easy, and it gets frustrating sometimes. Just remember, never give up!!! You can do it!!!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is FANTASTIC! You've done amazing! You look FABULOUS!
  • jpeterburs88
    jpeterburs88 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING! congrats on the big 100!!
  • strongwoman84
    strongwoman84 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! You all are so sweet! :)
  • portianay
    portianay Posts: 13
    Options
    You look amazing! That was a lot of dedicated, hard work, and the emotions of a bummy day, maybe caused by such teensy things as bad sleep, hormones, whatever, cannot change the fact that YOU are a SUCCESS! Ride the wave of those emotions, and you won;t sink under them! :-) YOU ROCK!:happy:
  • Rocki_
    Rocki_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Look at YOU rockin' those cheekbones!! Well done! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!