Skinny and counting cal???

Options
People think am crazy or rather anorexic>>>

Replies

• bossmodehan
    bossmodehan Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    if you think you have an eating disorder you should see your doctor straight away. if you're happy with your look and are just looking to maintain or get into a healthier lifestyle then mfp is a great tool. add me if you're looking for support :flowerforyou:
  • starboardzor
    Options
    I'm the same way! I just think of myself as obsessive though, because I maintain a healthy weight and I eat a lot. I just like to WATCH what I eat and make sure I don't over my calorie limit most days of the week. If people think I'm crazy, I don't care =)
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Nothin wrong with Skinny people countin' calories...Why put somethin' in your body that you don't know the calorie count...how tall are you and weight right now? I'd be concerned if your 5'8 and 108 lbs...etc :laugh:
  • kierontye1
    Options
    totally agree!! tryin to be lean while lifting those irons.. really want a leaner yet muscly figure.
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Just tell them you are maintaining your weight---when I reach goal weight....I will have to be counting calories--just because I reach goal weight does not mean the party is over--counting calories will be a life long thing.
  • kierontye1
    Options
    thx>> love people who understand leaner cut!!
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I am now passed my goal weight of 130 lbs. I want to drop a little more body fat so when I do get alot more toned - it's just my muscle you see...
    If people get to you - you don't need explain yourself to them...Just keep doin' what you are doin' sweetie :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • kierontye1
    Options
    Yup been lifting lately too and seeing cut and definition now but the book says gotta eat to get those muscle so am trying within the count but hitting it with proteins and loads of it ... so let see where that brings me!! Good luck to u!! Seems like we have the same goal!!
  • ChessRonin
    ChessRonin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Yup been lifting lately too and seeing cut and definition now but the book says gotta eat to get those muscle so am trying within the count but hitting it with proteins and loads of it ... so let see where that brings me!! Good luck to u!! Seems like we have the same goal!!

It's not all about protein, just so that you know. Muscle growth is fueled by having adequate carbohydrates AND protein, so be sure to eat a balance of both.

To be sure, what "book" are you using as your body-building-bible?
  • kierontye1
    Options
    oxygen and mens fitness:)