Blew it!!

Options
Did awful today! Sooooooo bad that when I clicked on COMPLETE TODAYS ENTRY it said "If every day were like today"....I'd bascially shoot up 8 lbs!!!! SOOOOO bad! Didn't feel well (tired/yucky) and got a personal pan pizza, breadsticks and a coke! :( Plus, last night I ate a kids meal at like 1 a.m. after rushing to my sisters house because she was having a reaction to some of her meds!

NOT GOOD! Help need some encouragement to get back on track for tomorrow.! I have a college football game to go to with friends and on Sunday am traveling to see family. Neither are always good for really sticking to my calories....

Replies

• lenmana
    lenmana Posts: 171
    Options
    Did awful today! Sooooooo bad that when I clicked on COMPLETE TODAYS ENTRY it said "If every day were like today"....I'd bascially shoot up 8 lbs!!!! SOOOOO bad! Didn't feel well (tired/yucky) and got a personal pan pizza, breadsticks and a coke! :( Plus, last night I ate a kids meal at like 1 a.m. after rushing to my sisters house because she was having a reaction to some of her meds!

NOT GOOD! Help need some encouragement to get back on track for tomorrow.! I have a college football game to go to with friends and on Sunday am traveling to see family. Neither are always good for really sticking to my calories....
  • mishzeidan
    mishzeidan Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    There is always tommorow! You've already lost 30 lbs. That's GREAT! Don't give up! :happy:
  • rudyann
    Options
    It's tough, but the good thing is you can put this day behind you. Today and yesterday is what is, just keep on going!!!!! You've already lost 30lbs that's amazing!!!!!!
  • thecarguy
    thecarguy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yesterday is over - thank god! And all you can control is what's going into your mouth right now.

Your not going to eat like that everyday but the key is to not give up and blow it more, everyone has bad days they are but there to make up for the awesome incredible days you have already had.
  • kingnatalie
    Options
    You have already lost 30 pounds, just keep going forward! You don't want to have to redo what you have already accomplished. Keep that in mind, it is what helps me to keep going on.
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is a new day, Chin up!

P.s. Great work so far!
  • lenmana
    lenmana Posts: 171
    Options
    Thanks all! I needed to hear it from someone else :) Hitting the hay early so that hopefully in the morning I feel better and can hit the gym!!