Naturally Thin - Bethenny Frankel

jchecks
jchecks Posts: 133
edited September 26 in Health and Weight Loss
has anyone read this book? i am a big fan of Bethenny and was reading on this book yesterday and am thinking to pick it up! pros...cons...would you recomend?

thanks!!

Replies

• ktanderson05
    ktanderson05 Posts: 207 Member
    Oh I can't wait to hear reviews, because I really like Bethenny as well, and I think she has a lot of great insight! :)
  • chuisle
    chuisle Posts: 1,052 Member
    I haven't read it cover to cover but really liked what I did read! Some really good, real life suggestions. Also, look at the skinny girl lifestyle site for recipes!
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Oh! I didn't know she has a book. I love her and her show. Will look into it!
  • KimDis
    KimDis Posts: 24 Member
    i've read her book. It makes a lot of sense. I'm going to use her principles for my life after loss (i.e. maintenance).
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member

I think she's got 3 books out now, actually. :wink:
  • jchecks
    jchecks Posts: 133
    i've read her book. It makes a lot of sense. I'm going to use her principles for my life after loss (i.e. maintenance).

awesome!!! i read the little 'sneak peek' from amazon.com and loved what i read!
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    I love her too. But also haven't read any of her books.
  • HealthierMamasita

I think she's got 3 books out now, actually. :wink:
    Oh wow! I have some catching up to do. Thanks!
  • mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    I haven't read any of her books yet, but I absolutely love her show. You can also find a lot of recipes on her website...

http://www.bethenny.com/2011/03/23/my-thoughts-on-workouts-and-meal-plans/
  • HealthierMamasita
    Went to my local library and got Naturally Thin and The Skinnygirl Dish. Love all the swap tips! I just wish she would have added the nutrition facts to her recipes.
  • kmb2522
    kmb2522 Posts: 48
    i read Naturally Thin and Skinny Girl Dish I can't wait to read A Place of Yes. Naturally Thin helped me lose 30 pounds. For me I was already doing all of her rules but stopped when I came to college and didn't realize. It puts what you should be doing into perspective and on paper I found it great. Enjoy!
This discussion has been closed.