Hey.....I am new!

Options
My name is Danielle and I am new to MFP. I am married with 4 beautiful kiddos. I have always been real thin up until the point of my 4th child. After I had him I had a tubal ligation and now, the pounds just keep adding. Time to loose some weight.

Replies

• cblr1976
    cblr1976 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm also new, just joined today, I've also been lucky and been thin until after my 4th child, and although I'm not really overweight I now weigh just over what I did full time with him, so want to lose that (about a stone) I've not got much support as friends and family still see me as really thin but as I keep saying to them, you wouldn't be happy walking around at your full term pregnancy weight, so why should I? So I've added this to my phone and I'm going to try and start running and using the kinect and wii fit more (they hardly ever get turned on lol)

Good luck with your goal, feel free to add me :D

Vx
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. This site is awesome! The people are great...love my MFP peeps! Feel free to add me if you like.
  • rachaels7
    rachaels7 Posts: 20
    Options
    Welcome! I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do. You can add me as a friend if you like.
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck reaching your goal!!