TIME TO START TODAY!

Options
Hello everyone I'm one of the moms that has spent all my time around my twins that are now 18 and in college! I don't regret any of the time given, just now its time to do for me! Between working, basketball games, bowling, track meets, tournaments not alot of time for the gym. But, now they are away in college and its time to exercise and get healthy. This extra 50 pounds didnt come on overnight, and I know it wont come off overnight! But.... I will succeed this time! I love this site, and any type of encouragement to one another is great! You can add me if you like Daisydeedee!

Have a great week My Fitness Pal's!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• chera325
    chera325 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! You deserve to focus on yourself :) good luck!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    woot-woot for you---good luck to you!
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Great attitude - I have no doubt you can do this!
  • cc2r1511
    cc2r1511 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Its time for your family to help you reach your goals!
  • LuvsToSpin
    LuvsToSpin Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I was the same way! I spent the past 18 years raising my daughter and was involved in many different clubs during her school years. Now she is in college and it's my time. I too am on the path to lose 50 pounds and as of this morning I am more than 1/2 way there. You can do this - MFP makes it very easy! You will be surprised how good you feel and how much more energy you will have as a result!
  • Rachael68
    Rachael68 Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome aboard!!! I love this site also.... It makes me accountable and had pushed me to work out more regularly than I have ever in my life! Add me as a friend and we will encourage each other! :happy:
  • gcsjmoore
    gcsjmoore Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Just remember it's not a crime to take time out for yourself. Most of us working moms tend to forget that (including me) and feel guilty about it.

Good luck!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    You know that "Just for Today" is my motto. You have a great attitiude and you Will do this.