Hello everyone.. i'm NEW!

Options
A few of my friends introduce me to this, by going through everyone message board it seems like this has been helping them A LOT! I Hope it works for me also. I've been actually been honest and counting my calorie well, BUT i wonder since i haven't had time to exercise by maintaining my calorie would i be able to lose weight still? :ohwell:

Replies

• JRB1965
    JRB1965 Posts: 15
    Options
    This is day 2 for me and I too am finding it difficult to fit in exercise. Maybe we can provide each other some motivation.
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

And yes, you can lose weight simply through dietary changes.
  • cc2r1511
    cc2r1511 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Yes! You can still lose weight! When I started trying to lose weight, I was working during tax season (80 hours a week) and I never had time to exercise! I lost at least 10 lbs that way! Just be very strict about what you eat!
  • TatysTurn
    TatysTurn Posts: 15
    Options
    welcome,
    it will take longer, but yes you will....
  • SexyDizon
    Options
    thanks everyone! I am trying my best to watch my calorie, it's hard because i love to cook. BUT I've been baking my meat a lot instead of frying! Since summer time is coming up real soon, are grilled food good to eat also?
  • kjb0976
    kjb0976 Posts: 68
    Options
    Welcome! And yes grilled food is good too. Be careful on how it is prepared/marinated to avoid using lots of butter!