Hi, Checking myfitnesspal.com out.

Angelpoozie
Angelpoozie Posts: 4
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hi,
My sister asked me to join because we are fitness buddies. We are working our way past our chubby genes and trying to make it as easy as possible. Very excited to look around and start charting food and exercise. I set a reasonable goal to reach within a small increment time frame. After I have "done my time", I will reset my goal and set another small timeline. Trying to keep it exciting. Here's to hoping everyone is getting healthy and happy. :)

Replies

• drcain
    drcain Posts: 59 Member
    Good luck to you and your sister. This is a great website and allowing your "friends" to view your diary, they will help hold you accountable to your food choices.
  • MooseWizard
    MooseWizard Posts: 295 Member
    Welcome! Hope you find it to be as useful a tool as many of us have. I set mini-goals for myself as well, and gave myself plenty of time to hit them.
  • Thanks! It is great to have a fitness buddy. @Moosewizard-It helps me out, cause I know there is an end to my goal and it isn't too far off so I can stay on track. I have the most efficient body at holding on to my fat. I tell myself that makes me genetically superior for my survival in disaster situations. LOL
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Hi, Angel! I tell myself the same about the disaster situations. :smile: Good luck to you - add me as a friend if you'd like, and I'll try to encourage and help to keep you on track!
This discussion has been closed.