I have to remember that even little success is better than f

Options
Msaip
Msaip Posts: 482 Member
Okay so I started at 216 and currently at 197. Yesterday I put on a pair of jeans that i had to lay down to button sept 10'. They zipped right up and although I still have muffin top with i sit, if my posture is good i dont have any hangover when standing! I still have another 50 lbs to go maybe 80 depending on where im happy but I just thought I would share! Good luck to all!

Replies

• farmgirlsuz
    farmgirlsuz Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Isn't that just the best feeling ever! Wait til next month when you put them on and they are baggie! Keep up the great work!
  • phy40
    phy40 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Every success began with a little success. I'm proud of you....stay on track!
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    That is great news! Keep going you are going to feel good when you can sit with no muffin top :) Soon, all in good time.
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I think this is a big issue with many of the women on here. They focus so much on the weight that they often forget that just because the scales didn't go down for a week or two there may be other changes going on. I see it a little with guys, but I think it is a bigger issue with women. Remember, focus on the weight, but also think about the whole picture, which is to sculpt the body.
  • lisazags
    lisazags Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! Every tiny step is a huge milestone... keep it up!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!