Great recipe website

Options
jlwilson
jlwilson Posts: 13 Member
Hi everyone
I found a great website called recipezaar.com. They list the nutritional value of whatever dish you are preparing. You can also "sift" ingredients so if you have 300 cals and 10 gr fat left over for the day for example, they'll give you suggestions. it's really cool and I've made a really interesting array of chicken and even vegetarian dishes this last 2 weeks !!! I love it, see what you think. :-)

Replies

• jlwilson
    jlwilson Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
    I found a great website called recipezaar.com. They list the nutritional value of whatever dish you are preparing. You can also "sift" ingredients so if you have 300 cals and 10 gr fat left over for the day for example, they'll give you suggestions. it's really cool and I've made a really interesting array of chicken and even vegetarian dishes this last 2 weeks !!! I love it, see what you think. :-)
  • Skinnier_Me
    Skinnier_Me Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I have that site on my favorites but have not used it just yet.
  • lbgrewing
    Options
    I discovered recipezaar two weeks ago. It's very good and the recipes that have five stars and rave reviews are very good. I think it's actually better than cooks.com and some of the others. Very nice site.
  • Skinnier_Me
    Skinnier_Me Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You should post some of the recipes you've used.
    I'm dying for new recipes!
  • SandraScala
    SandraScala Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip, just checked it out.
    Food is the new website name.
  • ibboykin
    ibboykin Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I will check this out. However, I use many different websites. I find recipes that sound good to me the. I study the recipe to see what I can alter so that if fits into my nutritional lifestyle. I find this fun and it makes me a better cook. Just yesterday I found a Salmon stuffed portablella mushroom. It looked and sounded so good. I switched their suggested garlic salt to a creole seasoning because of the sodium. I used fresh spinach vs frozen, also lowering sodium.
    It turned out great!!!