6 Week 6 Pack

Options
Anyone done it? I love Jillian videos and I'm on week two of Ripped in 30. But I'm already thinking about which one I should choose next! I'm also training for a half marathon, so I double up on the videos and my running a few days a week. My stomach has always been my problem area. Will 6 Week 6 Pack help????? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jsmith2377
    jsmith2377 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Also interested! I have the DVD and want to know how difficult it is.
  • llm12
    llm12 Posts: 49
    Options
    I have been alternating between 6 week 6 pack and the trouble zones workout (ie monday 6pack, tuesday trouble, wed 6pack, etc). In the beginning, both of them kicked my butt! Those videos are no joke. They are a lot more difficult, in my opinion, than 30 day shred, but they keep me more entertained! You will see results with them too.
  • michalita
    michalita Posts: 27
    Options
    I just did it for the first time today. I am no example of fitness, but it will definitely give you a workout! It's not just floor work; you use weights, do cardio, the whole bit. It's like 30 Day Shred only with much more focus on abs, and nearly twice as long. There were a few moves I just could not do (side plank with leg movements, hello), but I'm sure I'll get there with time.
  • lisa35120
    lisa35120 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first week of 6 week 6 pack and I like it so far!
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I recently completed 30DS and have started a combo of 6wk6pack, no more trouble and banish fat...they r great workouts, I think I would find it difficult doing the same one over & over but by combining them am getting a great workout. I like the fact on the NMTZ & BFBM you can just choose circuits rather than doing the whole workout.

I agree they're defo tougher than the shred- & yes, side planks leg raises things- arrrggghhh! As I'm typing this, I'm still feeling the burn in my quads and shoulders, looking forward to a rest day on Saturday!

One thing I would say about 6pack is that she is bam bam bam straight thru the circuits- there is v little time between moves. Because my workout space is small, I have to pause the DVD while I straighten out my mat for the floor work! And then she goes thru the workout again- double timing....gotta love her!
  • allimac09
    allimac09 Posts: 33
    Options
    Thanks, guys! I have Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones already, and I'm doing Ripped in 30 right now, though I've never done 30 Day Shred. I think when I'm done with Ripped, I am gonna try this one. It seems impossible for me to like my tummy!