Yummy Lo-Cal/Low Sodium Tortillas or Wraps

Options
I am in need of some tastey tortillas that are preferably 120 cals or less that are of a decent size. I'm also looking for something LOW sodium. I love those Joseph's whole wheat/flax wraps for 60 cals, but they have 300mg of sodium! You add hummus and turkey meat to that and I'm done with sodium for the day!

What do you eat? I love wraps, but would just like to have them more with less sodium!

Replies

• ♥♥YoungMrs♥♥
    Options
    I am in need of some tastey tortillas that are preferably 120 cals or less that are of a decent size. I'm also looking for something LOW sodium. I love those Joseph's whole wheat/flax wraps for 60 cals, but they have 300mg of sodium! You add hummus and turkey meat to that and I'm done with sodium for the day!

What do you eat? I love wraps, but would just like to have them more with less sodium!

Bumping this..love Josephs also but youre right..the sodium sucks :(
  • lesliefoste
    lesliefoste Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    What does it mean to "bump" something?
  • xNightguestx
    xNightguestx Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I've searched for good tortilla wraps but they all have around 160-180 cals which is so annoying as bread bloats me and wraps don't yet its more cals. Wonder how hard it is to make them from scratch lol.
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    What does it mean to "bump" something?

"Bump" does two things:
    Brings the topic to the top of the list, and
    Causes the thread to be saved in your "My Threads" page so you can go back to it later without having to search a long list of topics. (replying does the same thing too)
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    These are the ONLY tortillas i use

TUMARO'S GOURMET TORTILLAS
    95% Fat Free, Low in Carbs Multi Grain Tortillas

Calories : 60
    Total Fat : 2g
    Sat, Trans Fat : 0g
    Cholesterol : 0mg
    Sodium : 85mg
    Carbs : 11g
    Fiber : 7g
    Sugars : 0g
    Protein : 6g

i la la loooove these. i mean, you can't beat the calories, or the sodium!! or the fiber! ha ha. it is a great product.
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Myukiewicz--- where do you get those? I've never heard of them.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Myukiewicz--- where do you get those? I've never heard of them.

I get them at Krogers. It's the only grocery store around me that has them... maybe you can find them online too??
  • jen_bersabal
    Options
    I'm a big fan of the la tortilla company. They're tasty, low cal/low carb and just perfection.
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Buena Vida low carb wheat tortillas- in dairy section as they need to be refrigerated. 70 cals, 250 sodium.
  • aubraann03
    Options
    I found some by la tortilla that are pretty big and are only 100 calories. They are pretty good!
  • kelzz193
    kelzz193 Posts: 120
    Options
    la banderita makes a low carb wheat one that's only 81 cals a nice size & packed with fiber. I get them at wally world. They are so yummy as wraps, for tacos/burritos & I use them to make pizzas too :)
  • ndswimchick22
    ndswimchick22 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Oh! Try Flat Out Light.

They have Sundried Tomato and a Spinach one too!

Those are my favorite!

http://www.flatoutbread.com/products/flatout-wraps/

They have....90 calories

230 mgs of Sodium.

But best of all, they have...9 grams of Fiber.

They are soo yummy and soo filling.
  • SunnyDuckz
    SunnyDuckz Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I make my own flour tortillas. I have the recipe down to a science :) They are 100 calories each, and are about 8 inches in diameter. You can't beat homemade! After I started making these I don't eat store-bought unless I'm desperate, lol.