Reflections

Options
I sat down last night thinking about my life and started to write down about myself and what I was looking for in someone special and I have to say I was pretty proud of myself because for the first time in a very very long time I actually know who I am and that is an amazing feeling to realize you know what you want and who you are. I just wanted to say how much MFP has helped me accomplish this because I am a new and more confident person after joining MFP and reaching my first weight loss goal of 15 pounds. My friends on here are the most amazing, motivational and supportive people I have ever met. God has truly blessed me with each and every one of you. Thanks so much and I love you guys soooo much!!! For all you beautiful losers that I haven't met yet, feel free to send me a friend request with a message and I will add you and we can motivate each other!!! Much love :-)

Replies

• SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    I sat down last night thinking about my life and started to write down about myself and what I was looking for in someone special and I have to say I was pretty proud of myself because for the first time in a very very long time I actually know who I am and that is an amazing feeling to realize you know what you want and who you are. I just wanted to say how much MFP has helped me accomplish this because I am a new and more confident person after joining MFP and reaching my first weight loss goal of 15 pounds. My friends on here on the most amazing, motivational and supportive people I have ever met. God has truly blessed me with each and every one of you. Thanks so much and I love you guys soooo much!!! For all you beautiful losers that I haven't met yet, feel free to send me a friend request with a message and I will add you and we can motivate each other!!! Much love :-)

Love you to sweetie! We are all so blessed to have you in our lives!
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You miss Amanda are my ray of sunshine:):)
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Amazing I tell ya!! :-)
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    You are such a joy! I look for you everyday. Bless you lady!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Jolandolfo
    Options
    That is so nice and motivational for anyone new to the site. Congrats on your successes. :)
  • kilo_2006
    kilo_2006 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great post! Congratulations on your success!
  • jazgal
    jazgal Posts: 122
    Options
    Great post ... what a nice ray of sunshine ...