HELP - PLEASE 2 weeks only...jus 14days

Options
OK... i need help... phulease... i am going back home and need to luk slim.. pls guys help me with some quick fix to lose weigh in 2 weeks.. :sad: pls

Replies

• apt84
    apt84 Posts: 24
    Options
    OK... i need help... phulease... i am going back home and need to luk slim.. pls guys help me with some quick fix to lose weigh in 2 weeks.. :sad: pls
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    What you need to work on during these two weeks is confidence - in my opinion. I'm sure you look better than you see yourself! People back home miss you for who you are inside - your family and true friends. Those who gossip and who look down on you are not worth your stress over your looks, trust me!

I know the pressure, but the real you is the one inside. Believe in yourself, don't expect miracles in terms of weight loss and praise yourself for the little accomplishments you make. And if it helps, buy yourself a new blouse/pullover that really looks good on you! And hey, if you manage to lose a couple of pounds, this would mean you're on the way to a new you. And will boost your confidence.

Good luck and keep in mind that "there can be miracles when you believe" :wink: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxIN79n4jVo&feature=related
  • apt84
    apt84 Posts: 24
    Options
    thats very kind.. will keep it in mind... cheers
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Dew said it!

Now if you really want to kick up your confidence, do something for your self.
    Even though you will not lose huge numbers in 2 weeks, it is how you feel inside that will count. I swear, try this!

Each morning get in 20 minutes of moderate or heavy exercise. Walk with weights, jumping jacks, jump roap, dance fast, lift weights continuesly.

East perfectly all day. By this I mean have 200-300 breakfast. say, lite whole grain english muffin, 1 med egg, 1/2 slice 2% american cheese with an apple

Do not eat processed foods as they have crap in them that will make you retain water. You can have meat, veggies, fruits..

Then at night do 40-60 minutes of cardio.

If you stay within your calories (eating exercise cals too!!) You will lose a few pounds, but the best part will be you will FEEL thinner!

No good thing comes free..you must work for it!

good luck!:heart:
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Taking notes myself. arewethereyet, you're great! :flowerforyou:
    apt84, you know what I just did? I was preaching what I would like to be actually practicing :wink: So let's fight this war together. I just found another song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-wmAeqDSKw&NR=1
    :happy:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    thanks dew. Ya know how I found this out? In June I was saying to myself "geez if I had stuck to the MFP diet I would look great on 4th of july when the inlaws come down"

Some medical issues came up and I started my diet that day. I worked like a dog for 3 wks until 4th of july and lost 5 pounds. Now in reality, I am sure 5 pounds didnt show that much, but in my mind I was rockin' the program. Everyone was commented on my weight loss, guys were flirting with me:noway: and I laughed cuz I only lost 5 pounds.....it was ATTITUDE plain and simple.

So I have decided to join y'all and rock it until Christmas. I need to turn up the heat anyway, so it will be fun!:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options