Hi I am also new!

Options
I am a mother of 6 beautiful children. I wish I had done something different while bearing my children. I never lost the weight from one pregnancy to another. Now I am trying to play catch up. I struggle everyday because I am a stay at home mom and so I just graze all day. I don't get much exercise and so I feel really tired at night time and just have a hard time moving in the morning. My husband had the lap band done a year ago and has done great with that, but I don't think that is an option for me. So I guess I will just keep trying hard and try not to get overwhelmed and frustrated!

Replies

• kaytedawg05
    kaytedawg05 Posts: 209
    Options
    I'd love to be your friend and help motivate each other!!!
  • Ahannah5
    Ahannah5 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, i am also trying to get off pregnancy weight! You can do it!!!
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    6 kids! You are one brave woman. LOL! I have 2 and they keep my busy.
    Welcome to MFP and feel free to add me as a friend if you would like.
  • blooeyes79
    blooeyes79 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow 6 kids you are a superwoman! I have 4 and man I just feel crazy most of the time lol. I am new to the board but have been doing MFP for almost 2 months. It is so easy and I know you can do it! If I can I think anyone can I am the queen of junkfood. I know you will love this as much as I do.

Teri
  • mattvandenhoven
    Options
    you've probably heard this all before but..... "You can accomplish anything that you put your mind to. People have just made it easier for us today by putting things (such as myfitnesspal) in place to make those tasks easier"
    Keep on keeping on
    If you wish a friend for encouragement look me up
    MV
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Jump right in!