Newbie to board :)

Options
Hey everyone my name is Teri, and I have been doing MFP for almost 2 months. I have lost 15 lbs and I feel so good! I have 30 more lbs to go to hit my goal weight that I think I want to be at lol This past month was tough with Spring Break and Easter. I am so happy to say a didn't gain anything I had previously lost but I had a few weeks where I just didn't gain or lose.
I am so looking forward to meeting people who are also on here. I have friends but just not the same to talk to about my weight loss. My husband is doing this too and it is great that we have each other but would love to be even more motivated by others here. Congrats to everyone on here who is doing amazing!! I hope to eventually hit my goal by August (yikes) lol

A little about me I live in So Cal. and I have 4 boys all under the age of 10 they are the reason I wanted to get healthy and be fit. I want to be around for them.

Look forward to getting to know everyone and checking out this message board.

Teri

Replies

• tracey2710
    tracey2710 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Great job on the weight lose so far!
  • gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Teri. Take a look at my profile and if you'd like a freind, feel free to send me a message and tell me a little more about yourself. Great job on your loss and best wishes for continued success.
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! 4 boys...I just read a post about another girl who has 6 children. I told her I have 2 (boy and girl) and they keep me busy. I can't imagine having any more than that, but I'm also a wimp..lol!
    Awesome job on the weight you have lost so far and keep up the amazing work.
    Feel free to add me if you would like.
    Keep up the great work and have fun!
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • blooeyes79
    blooeyes79 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! I replied on that thread too. She is def super mom :) I would love to add you all. :) I only have my hubby on there right now. Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Message Boards is a new thing to me. Do I just click on my topics every time I want to check if there are replies to stuff I have commented on? Sorry if lame question trying to figure it all out lol and want to remain in touch with everyone.
    Thanks!