Turbo Jam

Options
lkm28
lkm28 Posts: 17 Member
Anyone every try or do the Turbo Jam DVD's? Just wondering what people think. I have them and have done them here and there but am going to start doing them on more of a regular basis. Unfortunatly I've gotten myself to the point where I kind of feel uncomfortable at the gym and would rather work out at home. MFP is saving me. Amazing motivation! Can't wait to reach my goal! Anyways...back to my original Turbo Jam question....

Replies

• piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I have them and I love me some TJ!! That's all I did for like the my first month of weight loss. I still use them some just not as much because I'm riding my bike more now.
  • jackiekjames
    Options
    Hi There!! I'm starting mine next week...i got them a few weeks ago and have done the learn and burn several times but next week i'm seriously starting the whole program..(i wanted to wait until my membership at the Y ran out so I would have the appropriate time)...let me know how yours goes!! Best of luck!
  • HeartSmrt
    Options
    I've done the Turbo Jam series a couple of years back. I use to do them about 5-6 times a week on top of going to the gym for just weights. Some days id just do them when I didn't feel like going to the gym which was frequently. They work. Whenever id hit a weight plateau, id do about two works outs in a day for a couple of days on top of being on a healthy diet and I broke past the plateau easily. I haven't done TJ in a couple of years, had two babies in the span of 3-4 years and now I'm trying to drop the baby weight. Even though I'm not going to a gym right now, I'm going back to what I know use to work for me...Turbo Jam :)
  • imafrog98
    imafrog98 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE Turbo Jam!!! I do it twice a week (45 min Cardio Party) with my friend at her house which is great motivation to really push through the work out. And then I do 20-45 min every morning to get my day started. I am looking into Turbo Jam Fire but it's kind of pricey. I have noticed results from the work outs and have just kicked up to just about every day in the last two weeks but have done the twice a week at my friends for a couple of months. I already feel stronger and notice many areas getting slimmer. It's a great work out and it's fun!

Let us know how you like it!!!
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam.....!

I usually alternate between Turbo Jam (Cardio Party 1) & No More Trouble Zones (By Jillian Michaels) for toning.... I don't like Turbo Sculpt.... found it too jiggly / dancy for weight training / toning.

I also have Turbo Fire, but find that the moves are a lot faster.... too fast for me to follow for it to be effective...!

So, I'm going to stick with Turbo Jam for now....

BTW.... I lost 14 inches (all over) in 6 weeks by just doing the above 2 DVDS
  • lkm28
    lkm28 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    So good to hear everyone loves it!!! I'm loving it so far! I was also looking into Turbo Fire and Chalene Extreme.. but yes, it is pricey. In the long run though, it's prob cheaper then a monthly gym membership! I've started with the 20 min video and that kicks my butt! I love it! I'm going to try the cardio party tonight! Can't wait!