CHEESE CAKE DAY!!!!

Options
Oh Holy Hell,
It's cheese cake day. The day dreaded by dieting high school teachers everywhere. The cooking students all make a different kind of cheese cake. The leftovers go to the teachers' lounge where I am now tempted by them. Chocolate cheesecake? peanutbutter? original? strawberry? peppermint? marble? white chocolate? raspberry? oreo? cookie dough? Yes. All these cheesecakes exist, RIGHT NOW, 87 steps away.

How will I resist?

Replies

• Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    OH GAWD... I'd run very fast as far away as possible..... I LOVE CHEESECAKE!!!!

(And when I don't have to pay for it its even more enticing....lol)
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    just start thinking about all the gross stuff, like did they wash their hands? What have those kids been touching. :)
    IDK I love cheescake but passed it up the other night and never missed it. :)
  • tishamarieann
    Options
    Have a small slice, if you dont youll just end of binging at some point so enjoy a small sliver and add into your calories for the day!!!! Dieting is a time fram, lifestyle change is just knowing when to stop, a half of a normal piece will not sabatosh you!! I ate treats all 60lbs i took off, that way i didnt binge!
  • getmehealthy
    Options
    run, don't walk those 87 steps in the opposite direction. At the end of the day, you'll be so proud of yourself. I used to work at an elementary school and the teachers' lounge was a free for all of food. Tell the home ec teacher next year think healthy!!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Have 1 bite of all of them = to 1/8 of a cake which is 400 cals or less. Work out or walk out, I would choose the former.
  • shannieboo
    shannieboo Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness!!! Him, well if you just had and I mean HAD to have just a few bites and I mean just 2 small bites to satisfy your craving you could not eat the crust. You would cut out a lot of calories that way.

Next time this happens I would have one or more of the students make a low carb/sugar free cheesecake for Diabetics. It would be a good learning tool for them to understand how a diabetic must change the way you eat and cook. Plus could help if they have any diabetics in their family. In turn, have gulit free cheesecake in the teachers lounge :)
  • clem7444
    clem7444 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to let you know, it went okay!
    I had one small bite of 5 different kinds, which I logged as 1 slice of chocolate turtle cheesecake (I figured that logging the WORST cheesecake would ensure that the number of calories would cover what I ate.). I was still 25 cals under yesterday! And, I did kindly suggest a sugar free option for next year :)

Thanks for your support!