ruby tuesday's

Options
i have never eaten there before and want some recommendations. what is your favorite entree? i don't want the lowest calorie item or the 'smartest' option (although if that is your favorite, that is fine), i want to know what TASTES good. :) thanks!

Replies

• JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I love their steaks....mmmm....
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    i dig the ruby-minis! you can get mini-cheeseburgers, buffalo chicken and something else - my husband likes the other stuff but i always stick to the cheeseburgers. if you get the combo, you get 2 mini-rubies, fries and salad bar - and their salad bar is pretty kickin'! enjoy - we looove ruby tuesdays!
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    salmon and choose the steamed veggies as the sides. or chicken if you don't like salmon.
  • blakjac6
    blakjac6 Posts: 41
    Options
    i love the broccoli alfredo pasta, its a 10 ;)
  • soccerjewel47
    Options
    Their steaks are amazing!!!! I like the one with mushrooms.... :)
  • lipt8611
    lipt8611 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    we don't often go but we were both craving salad one night and enjoy their salad bar, full of good choices (and not so good choices... stay away!!)

i got a combo where I chose 3 side dishes (calorie counts are listed on the menu) and also got the salad bar. it was good! I was able to choose 3 vegetables (the mashed cauliflower is pretty good) and then load up on salad.

personally, i don't trust any restaurant to prepare "healthy" food in a healthy way. for example, many patrons interested in a healthy meal would choose a piece of salmon over the steak, right? well when that salmon is cooked in butter and oil and drowned in sauce, is it really a good choice? food for thought....
  • tracylesq
    tracylesq Posts: 12
    Options
    Love the grilled salmon with grilled green beans and white cheddar mashed potatoes. All under 500 calories according to the nutrition information. Just eyeball the mashed potatoes though. Last time I was there I definitely got a heavy handed portion, so I ate about half.
  • cobarlo14
    cobarlo14 Posts: 582 Member
    Options

This place can be really dangerous... Food wise....Some salads are CRAZY high in calories, Food in sodium. It was a buzzkill.

I like the sauteed mushroom instead of french fries

I usually get the salad bar....

Hope you find something good!!
  • Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    One of my favorites...

I always get a Sangrai and Ruby Relaxer, Creole catch blakened tilapia with side of mashed cauliflower and seasonal veggies, don't like their salad buffet (just not my thing), ribs are awesome, tiramisu tastes really bad, chicken florentine is really good, they have a new dish marina with spaghetti squash my husband said it was really good. I love desserts but they don't have a really good one in my opinion.