Workout Clothes

Options
Hello! Does anyone have any fav brands of workout clothes they want to share?

Replies

• kaylielavin
    Options
    Old Navy when they are on sale! But I found these AWESOME yoga capri things from Kohl's by a brand called 'So' - I LOVE THEM!!! Super cute and comfortable and only $14.99
  • Ervie317
    Ervie317 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I like the VSX brand from Victoria's Secret but they are not selling the line again until august, I also like Underarmor.
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I buy all my Danskin from Walmart. Inexpensive but still cute.
  • gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    JOE Boxers , for this guy ...lol
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I get all of mine at Walmart - Danskin brand. Partial to Danskin from when I did ballet. I can get a whole outfit for around $20! And if they are on clearance forget about it!
  • SaLandrum
    SaLandrum Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I give a big 2nd to Danskin also .....
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I like Old Navy and "so" from Kohl's. I can always find them at the Salvation Army, since I can't justify spending money on clothes that I know won't fit in a few months :)
  • Dippydog
    Dippydog Posts: 154
    Options
    I wear shorts and a t-shirt.
  • SolidGoaled
    SolidGoaled Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    The Danskin $10 sports bras from Walmart aren't bad, either, but I have to put a safety pin in the top of mine or else they unzip on me. I also bought a size too small so they'd hug me more. (I am a 40D but use a 38C sports bra)
  • meandpooh95
    meandpooh95 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Agree Walmart Great Price and Good Qualitiy .
  • hllamaster
    hllamaster Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    pair socks ankle high, old t-shirt , sweat top,good shoes
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Hello! Does anyone have any fav brands of workout clothes they want to share?

Lululemon!!!!!!!
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    pair socks ankle high, old t-shirt , sweat top,good shoes

Put some pants on will ya? I kid... I kid...

Technical shirt, shorts\running tights, double layer socks and high end running shoes ( currently Nike Air Citius+)

As a runner, I get technical shirts almost every event I signup for... Great incentive to keep running.
  • MzChiz
    MzChiz Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I buy all my Danskin from Walmart. Inexpensive but still cute.

Yep my favs too!!!
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    Girlskirtmissions.com

Their yoga pants are awesome apparel for pretty much any workout. For political/socioeconomic reasons I refuse to shop at WalMart ;) but T-shirts and tanks from the local Salvation army/goodwill are good enough for tops for me.
  • jojopel
    jojopel Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    My vote goes to Lululemon as well! Love their stuff.
  • krd82
    krd82 Posts: 53
    Options
    I wear Aeropostal sweat pants capri's and a t-shirt. Sometimes I wear my Addidas sports bra/shirt.
  • ItsMandeeBitch
    ItsMandeeBitch Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I wear Victoria secret yoga pants they fit snug so you dont have to worry about always pulling them up and they have a flap that rolls over so you can make them as high or low as you like. I get my bras from ****s Sporting Goods they are Nike dry fit or fit dry not sure but they are thick and silky and fit tight so everything feels gift wrapped then just a t normally long sleve to increase my sweating which makes you feel better in the end. Shoes asics (I have boney ankles and they bleed all the time and the asics are soft enough they do not rub my feet wrong.
  • lipt8611
    lipt8611 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    i've started wearing spandex shorts (don't hate!) that are sooo comfortable. they're from forever 21 but i also get pairs for marshalls and nike. I'm very picky about my workout clothes and don't like waistbands to be too clingy/tight, don't like wearing t-shirts (i hate when i get hot working out). i get a lot of my tanks from the outlets- nike and under armor have great options. shop around though!

to answer your question, if you are serious about exercise then i think investing in good workout clothes is important. i like nike, brooks, UA, etc. if i'm uncomfortable in my clothes then i'm less likely to work out hard. (by uncomfortable i mean pulling at clothes that don't fit well, too hot, etc)

don't work out in cotton shirts! I find "dry-fit" material to be so much more comfortable!

AND, I second the race shirts and shopping at wal-mart previous ideas.
  • cbpirie
    cbpirie Posts: 15
    Options
    champion and nike are my favs. Champion are very affordable and even cheaper on line. Target carries it Try Marshalls always has stuff there.