Back into it!

Options
melathon
melathon Posts: 246 Member
So I finally updated my Ticker to reflect what I actually weighed when I started MFP; not what I weighed at my first weigh-in (only 5 lbs more, but still--the visual progress on the Ticker is powerful!). That, plus what I've lost this week, is really building back my belief that maybe...just maybe...I will someday see the *other* side of 170 lbs. (That'd be the 160's). It's been years since that happened. I had written it off and made my goal 170, but I think I may be able to go below that.
Yeah!
Still more to go, and holidays coming up, but yeah, we can ALL do this!

Anyone else going to do a "Turkey Trot" on Thanksgiving?

Replies

• melathon
    melathon Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    So I finally updated my Ticker to reflect what I actually weighed when I started MFP; not what I weighed at my first weigh-in (only 5 lbs more, but still--the visual progress on the Ticker is powerful!). That, plus what I've lost this week, is really building back my belief that maybe...just maybe...I will someday see the *other* side of 170 lbs. (That'd be the 160's). It's been years since that happened. I had written it off and made my goal 170, but I think I may be able to go below that.
    Yeah!
    Still more to go, and holidays coming up, but yeah, we can ALL do this!

Anyone else going to do a "Turkey Trot" on Thanksgiving?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!