NSV May Challenge (0lbs club!)

Options
I am so inspired by all the weight loss stories on here. However, if you are like me, the fact that the scale hasn’t moved is killing my motivation! :sad: :grumble: Even though I know, in the beginning this is the way it goes. I am looking for those folks new to this journey that still have ZERO pounds lost to do this challenge for May.

The challenge would be for 30days…no special work-out video, no fancy plan. Just DO SOMETHING, some form of exercise each day. Run, jog, walk, a video, bicycle, play a sport, hell walk the mall! Just get moving!!! Keep track of the exercise you did each day for the week.

On Sundays, I will post a thread where you update the group on total exercise minutes and total calories burned. :smile: MFP has a report tool that tells you, or you can track it yourself. I can tally up and post updated results for everyone so we can reward each other with NSV every week in May! 25 person max since I work too :(

I need this to keep me pushing through! Who’s in with me?!!
T

Replies

• musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I may need help in understanding how to join a group though...is there a special page I go to? I've been wanting to join a group for May so badly!!! What do I need to do?
  • Shannmarrs
    Shannmarrs Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm in :smile:
  • crrc78
    crrc78 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    count me in!
  • aclaire76
    Options
    i'm in too, been doing this for a week and been excercising everyday and eating well and not lost a thing, have brought myself just dance for the wii today so going to try and do this everyday,
  • Daysea13
    Daysea13 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I'm new to all this as well, so let me know if there is something else I need to do. Thanks!
  • HolleeERL
    HolleeERL Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I've actually decided to take it easy on the exercise this week. My body is just tired and I have gained back the measly 2 lbs that I lost. I'm so frustrated. SO, the other thing I've decided is that I obviously need to do something different. This seems like the perfect something different I need so I'M IN! :o)
  • kciappina
    Options
    I would love to help keep you motivated and myself! I am at a stand still point on the scale and need to get through it. What do I do to get started with you?
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I may need help in understanding how to join a group though...is there a special page I go to? I've been wanting to join a group for May so badly!!! What do I need to do?

That’s what I love about the site. Nothing special to join, just say you’re in and you’re in! Well, I have to stop at 25 people as I going to track this in excel each week and post totals to keep everyone going. Not sure how much volume I can handle!

So you’re in. Just start tracking how many minutes you exercise each day and how many calories you burn. :wink:
  • Nhendrickson86
    Nhendrickson86 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    This is exactly the kind of challenge that I need. . . . something that will give me a swift kick to the butt!!! Hopefully we wont be the 0lbs club for long!! LOL :laugh:

Count me in! :bigsmile:
  • nikib1980
    Options
    Count me!! I have been doing this for about five weeks. Lost in the beginning but now feel I'm at a stand still!!