Hi!

Options
I am new to MyFitnessPal, but I have really been enjoying the calorie/exercise tracker so far. Figured it was time to make my way over to the message boards since I always do better with a little support :)

Anyway...

I am Devon, 28, living in So Cal with the hubs, 3 cats and 1 crazy dog. I have about 55lbs to lose to get to my ideal weight, so this is a long journey (and one that I have started too many times to count), but I am motivated and determined to make it "stick" this time. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Replies

• achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    hi there Devon...i go by my middle name of Leigh (pronounced Lee), and its good to have you here...i will add you as a friend if youd like and we can motivate each other
  • pittielover23
    Options
    hi there Devon...i go by my middle name of Leigh (pronounced Lee), and its good to have you here...i will add you as a friend if youd like and we can motivate each other

Sounds great, thanks!
  • blooeyes79
    blooeyes79 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Devon I am in so cal too! I am the same way and made it over here today too. Woohoo! Welcome :)
  • Hedone
    Hedone Posts: 92
    Options
    Hi Devon, welcome to this site. It is a good support site. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • crazylyma
    Options
    Hi...Im Kristine....Kris for short. I have been on the weight loss roller coaster too many times to count. The last time I thought I had made it but a year later i gained 100!!! Its my 2nd day on here....1st day of working out yest. at Curves...(wow...what a workout)....I wish everyone luck!!!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    welcome--good luck on your journey :)
  • pittielover23
    Options
    welcome--good luck on your journey :)
    Wow luv2ash, you are a great inspiration!!!