Before and Afters :)

Options
ambie35
ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
Hi there MFP,
the time has come for me to post some B&A's.
The first pics in grey are me near the beginning of my journey. I started MFP at 133 and 5 ft2 1/2 and the pictures are from 130.
Second Pictures are me today at 115 and 5 ft 3,I haven't decided if I should lose a few more pounds or just keep working on toning (obviously either way I need to tone up).
Thanks to all my amazing MFP friends,I couldn't have made it this far without you!
JanuaryFeb042.jpg
JanuaryFeb045-1.jpg
MarchApril033.jpg
MarchApril034.jpg

Replies

• cassiejoyy
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Good job!
  • zebraroonie
    Options
    Great job! You look fab!
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Looking great, I would say stay where you are! I wouldn't worry about any more pounds!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Ok, seriously, you look amazing, and I can tell you've worked hard to get where you are... but I'm jealous of your before pics!!! I'm also 5'2 1/2" and am currently 30 pounds lost and 149ish... my tummy will NEVER be that flat!!!! Wow! Good for you... you've just inspired me to try for 115.... I'd just love that bod! Of course, I'm a mom and a lot older than you... but I'm on my way!!!!
  • joanneeee
    joanneeee Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    you look goooood! props on the good work & fab before/after photos :) i think you're well toned as you are now but if you want to be more toned then why the hell not.
  • ambie35
    Options
    Ok, seriously, you look amazing, and I can tell you've worked hard to get where you are... but I'm jealous of your before pics!!! I'm also 5'2 1/2" and am currently 30 pounds lost and 149ish... my tummy will NEVER be that flat!!!! Wow! Good for you... you've just inspired me to try for 115.... I'd just love that bod! Of course, I'm a mom and a lot older than you... but I'm on my way!!!!

awh you don't know how good that makes me feel. My tummy is the one thing I have always hated about myself,and half the reason I wanted to lose the weight in the first place. <3
  • erisfreenici
    erisfreenici Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Good job :)
  • Hanni
    Hanni Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic, well done! x
  • tassles
    tassles Posts: 172
    Options
    you look fantastic!!!.....I'd be happy to maintain at where you are! well done!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Good for you! :)
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    You look great! Nice job!
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • loseit65
    loseit65 Posts: 47
    Options
    good for you! you look great, I soooo loook forward to the day I can show before & after!!!
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    Wow what a difference 18lbs makes. You look awesome =}
  • flakitaa
    flakitaa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Amber,
    You have motivated me today. Seeing your success makes me believe that I can accomplish that too because girl, you look amazing. You must share how you did it. I am 5'3 at 135 lbs. I just started last week with the calorie counting although I have been on this weight loss journey for some time now. I am also striving to reach 115. If you don't mind sharing, how long did it take, how much did you eat, excersise, did you eat your excersise cals, all the details? I need all the help I can get. You are truly my motivation.
  • ashleyb1031
    ashleyb1031 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That's awesome..you look great !
  • dieseljay74
    dieseljay74 Posts: 376
    Options
    You look great...nice ink too!
  • sexyhicksy
    Options
    well done!! thats amazing!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! I love seeing before and after pics like yours, completely inspiring!
  • ambie35
    Options
    Amber,
    You have motivated me today. Seeing your success makes me believe that I can accomplish that too because girl, you look amazing. You must share how you did it. I am 5'3 at 135 lbs. I just started last week with the calorie counting although I have been on this weight loss journey for some time now. I am also striving to reach 115. If you don't mind sharing, how long did it take, how much did you eat, excersise, did you eat your excersise cals, all the details? I need all the help I can get. You are truly my motivation.

I joined MFP in late January of this year. I have been on a 1200 calorie deficient.
    I guess my top 5 tips would be :
    1. Lots of water
    2.Don't deprive yourself,its all about moderation and an attainable lifestyle
    3.Shake up your exercise routine ( I do videos at home sometimes,I walk out doors,attend classes,and do gym workouts)
    4. High Fibre,low sodium. Each body has their own formula,but this has really worked for me.
    5. EAT YOUR EXERCISE CALORIES.When my weight loss slowed down I thought I would try to not eat my exercise calories back to see if it would help- my weight stood still instead! As soon as I started to eat them back I lost 3 pounds in a week. I have tried to cycle my calories (high one day,low the next) when I notice my weight loss slowing down.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!