Need Motivated Friends....

Options
I'm not new but just sweeped out my friend list. I'm down to one person that is actually on here most of the days, not just once every two months. I need friends that are close to my goal:happy:
I've lost 50 lbs of baby weight since May of last year and I've got about 20 lbs to go. I'm trying to get back to 120 lbs. Since being on this sight from January I've lost 18 lbs out of the 50 lbs. I don't need 100 friends but a few could help. I'm competelive so if I see a friend losing a pound or two it motivates me to kick it in high gear and that's what I need, I've been slacking.:tongue:

Replies

• cheaplady
    Options
    cool...i just started tihs and had no idea what i was eating on a daily basis and how heavy i was till i saw it on a screen in front of me...but i will be on here every day
  • jene77
    jene77 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me, we are about the same. My goal is to lose 15 pounds to get into the 120's too. It's almost shorts season and I need to get these legs into shape. :smile: Lets do it girl!!
  • WhyW8
    WhyW8 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I just started last week and I love this thing...not on here once a day...more like all day long usually! It is the reality check that I needed. I don't have any friends yet, but def. looking for some more motivated people. Let's do this thing!!!
  • ima2thwoman
    ima2thwoman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I love this site! So easy to use, but I can't understand why my friends aren't as motivated as me. I totally get what you're saying! Some of my friends signed up, but NEVER log in. I even have My Fitness Pal on my iPhone so I can keep up while away.

Congratulations on your weight loss so far (and congrats on the baby! =))

Let me know if you'd like to be "friends" and help motivate each other.

I'd love to lose 20 lbs and I work out twice a week with a trainer, and do Beachbody stuff (P90X, Brazil Butt Lift, Turbo Jam) at home.
  • JessyJepson
    Options
    I just joined this application about a week ago & like a lot of you I am also looking for motivating friends too! this is so much better than writing everything down in a notebook and calculating it... I feel like I am actually going some where now!!! and I see the scale moving everyday! Woo hoo!!! Anyway I am also looking for motivating friends on here! :)
  • Jesusfollower
    Options
    I'm highly competitive myself and like having friends to motivate me. My goal is 120 lbs and I have 40 lbs to get there. Feel free to friend me if you would like to.
  • krd82
    krd82 Posts: 53
    Options
    Thanks ladies for the adds and I've added all of you. I now have enough motivated friends now :happy:
  • anawolf
    anawolf Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! Thanks for posting! i think I have gained about 12 pounds this winter and a total of 20 pounds in the past couple of years!

I want to lose all 20 putting me back to about 102...(I am short!) but I am happy to take 5 off in May and another 5 in June! Time for summer! Also working on loving my self and my body no matter what!
  • wsushocker
    wsushocker Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I, too, have this site up and going most of the day. It helps motivate me to really consider everything I put into my mouth!