What are yoy having for lunch today?

Options
I am trying to get new ideas for lunch that are not just frozen meals and carrots ha ha.

I am having:
Cafe Steamers Chicken Marinara
Baby Carrots
Laughing Cow light garlic & herb (as a "dip for the carrots)
Applesauce
Coke Zero

Replies

• anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    we had a luncheon for admin. day. i tried to do good, i was suprised i did ok with the panera!
  • Sassy_Cass
    Sassy_Cass Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat pasta (1 cup)
    With Bok Choy, Red Peppers, Green Onions, Shrimp and 1 tbsp lite Philly Garlic Cream Cheese - YUM and filling

Mid day snack - lite Cesar salad with water
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I had Progress Light Veggie & Noodles Soup with a Whole Wheat Turkey Sandwich with Roasted Red Pepper Hummus instead of Mayo. Yumm. Spicy sandwiches are awesome!

With all the water I've been pounding, I'm sooooo full!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    I gave up the frozen veggies and 1/2 can of tuna I was doing for 6+ months b/c tuna 5x day probably isn't safe and with all the carbs in the veggies I would rather have bread.

My current lunch: Whole wheat bread w/ 2 tbsp Kraft Natural PB and 1 tbsp sugar-free President’s Choice Blue Menu raspberry jam. This helps me get close to my daily fat goal as normally I only have 10g of fat a day when it should be 30, protein keeps me full and bread keeps me happy still staying within 50% carbs a day.
  • YPabe
    YPabe Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Mustard crusted salmon with green bananas
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    1/2 of a six inch chicken salad sandwich on flat bread, no cheese. Usually make my own but my daughter had leftovers so I split it inot 2 lunches along w/ 1/2 cup of no sugar added pears.
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I ate at KFC with a co-worker.
    mashed potatoe w/o gravy
    green beans
    mean greens
    2 original drumsticks
    chicken livers
    diet pepis

My dinner will be lighter and I will burn some calories. I think my lunch was 650 claories.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Planned overs (Intentionally made "left overs"). Curry stir fry that was oh so yummilicious.
  • brookeybaby_00
    brookeybaby_00 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I had the SAME soup! But i just had mine with Multi-grain club crakers. :happy:
  • niclagi
    niclagi Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    English Muffin with PB & J and 1 cup of pineapple. If I am still hungry after I will add a laughing cow cheese with 4 cracked pepper triscuits. Delish!!
  • melinda6569
    melinda6569 Posts: 124
    Options
    Organic Spring Mix salad with added Romaine lettuce and a piece of Grilled Chicken on it. With Wishbone Olive Oil Vinaigrette dressing..Yummy!
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Chicken salad on Ezekial toast & a ginormous orange :)

1 Tbsp olive oil light mayo
    6 diced grapes
    1 pc Thin & Crispy turkey bacon diced
    1 Tbsp chopped walnuts
    3 oz chicken breast (plain)
  • learnbygoing
    learnbygoing Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    One half cup each of brown rice, broccoli, and black beans mixed together and tossed with some reduced sodium soy sauce. NOMNOMNOM. My favorite :D Only about 250 calories and super filling.
  • fitlikemia
    fitlikemia Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Eating Well Chicken Tortilla Soup
  • shelimac
    shelimac Posts: 12
    Options
    vegetable rice with shrimps, 1 cup of broccoli and green giant broccoli and cheese (1 tray)....only 342 calories:-)
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Simple today...not very hungry...

Arnold 100% wheat sandwich thin with Peanut Butter and Co. Dark Chocolate Dream peanut butter

non-fat strawberry greek yogurt.

Filling and yummy :)
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    5 cheese filled mini pretzels and some candy my mom gave me. burned it off already though.
  • AriesGrl
    AriesGrl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am a big fan of breakfast for lunch since I always eat cereal for breakfast..lol...so Im having one slice of Ham with a a slice of whole wheat toast/peanut butter and 2 hard boiled eggs
  • morningmom
    morningmom Posts: 100
    Options
    Green salad w/ tuna, sprouts, cucumber, avocado and a little light italian dressing.
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    whole wheat bagel with roast turkey and a chipotle queso laughing cow cheese. and some baby carrots.