What are yoy having for lunch today?

Options

Replies

• FinalOutrage
    Options
    Cookies and Cream flavored Muscle Milk. That is all.
  • aehartley
    aehartley Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    A salad with itailan spritzer dressing
    dannon lite and fit strawberry yogery ( 6 oz)
    water

good and filling :-)
  • velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    today - home made split pea soup -

I usually make a few types of soups and freeze them in portions -- my husband and kids can grab one for work/school and I always have lunch made (and I can control the sodium etc.)

currently in rotation are split pea soup (223 cals), home made carrot soup (77cals) and home made tomato soup (61 cals) per 1 cup - usually paired with a light yoghurt & a fruit (banana or royal gala apple - i am not a big fruit fan ....)
  • roxanne90
    roxanne90 Posts: 95
    Options
    1 slice of left over spiral ham
    4 slices of pineapple
    cup of coffee

:)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    An apple dipped in strawberry yogurt and I split a grilled chicken breast then topped with mozzarella cheese and turkey pepperoni then toasted! YUM it's a protein packed pizza with no carbs! lol If you can have a toaster oven at work I highly recommend it, it keeps me on track so much better than just a microwave!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Spinach salad (with apple, blue cheese crumbles, red onion and balsamic dressing), carrots (sometimes instead of carrots I have crackers: I crave a crunch) and 5 oz of low sodium V8..... typical work lunch for me.
  • bast2112
    bast2112 Posts: 63
    Options
    Whole wheat sandwich thins with black cracked pepper roast beef, swiss, dijon, grilled on a panini press with a couple sprays of Pam, with strawberries and dill pickles. Probably a dark chocolate kiss too.
  • huntergoblue
    huntergoblue Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Grilled Tilapia with Amy's black bean and corn salsa, homemade guacamole and 1 oz tortilla chips = approx 300 cal.
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I had white albacore tuna, with honey mustard and a boiled egg white. I put the tuna on a 7 grain deli flat, with lettuce and tomatoes and a pickle. Had water to drink, and I am really full!
  • lisapickering
    Options
    A bagel thin with a hard boiled egg, 1/2 tbsp of mayo and chopped green onion - YUM!!
    Carrot
    Celery Stalk
    1/2 Orange Pepper
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    Planned overs (Intentionally made "left overs"). Curry stir fry that was oh so yummilicious.

thats 90% of my lunches always make one extra of what ever i make for dinner.

today however its a frittata with onions and greenpeppers and chedder, topped with a bit of salsa and gaucamole
  • kjsimps
    kjsimps Posts: 17
    Options
    Clif Bar
    Steamed Broccoli
    Huge glass of water (which I will MAKE myself drink...)
  • nab22
    nab22 Posts: 168
    Options
    I forgot my breakfast at home so I had to eat my lunch on the way to the gym. Then I came home because I wasn't feeling well, and my (now second) lunch wasn't very healthy. It was Trader Joe's Wisconsin Cheddar Mac & Cheese with tuna and peas in it. At least the mac & cheese was from Trader Joe's so all natural... right? At least?
  • donicagalek
    donicagalek Posts: 526
    Options
    I had a green salad with light dressing topped with a couple of hard boiled Easter eggs and a little Easter ham (trying to get rid of the last bits of Easter sodium). I also had 1/2 cup plain yogurt with 1/4 cup mixed frozen berries and a packet of sweetener mixed in.

I'm STUFFED. :-D
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I am having a tuna fish sandwich. It is solid white albacore tuna (70 calories) with Helmans mayo made with olive oil (50 calories) Artisan's Flat bread (100 calories) and 1 Vlasic pickle cut up(no calories but watch the sodium) with a Chobani Greek raspberry yogurt (140 calories) Total for my lunch360 calories. I usually will have a Pepsi Max or water with my lunch.
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I wanted a soup but they didn't have the one I wanted so I am having a salad instead:
    Spinach Leaves
    Red Kidney Beans
    2 Boiled Eggs
    Black Beans
    Pico de Gallo

It's yummy.
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Lunch: Mixed greens with chickpea salad and tuna, green olives and Goddess dressing; bottle of water

Afternoon snack: Celery sticks with laughing cow cheese

Yum!
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    An apple dipped in strawberry yogurt and I split a grilled chicken breast then topped with mozzarella cheese and turkey pepperoni then toasted! YUM it's a protein packed pizza with no carbs! lol If you can have a toaster oven at work I highly recommend it, it keeps me on track so much better than just a microwave!

This sounds fantastic! What a great idea.
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    6 in turkey sub at Subway. Mmmmmmmmm.
  • aehartley
    aehartley Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I am glad that we have this tread, I have ideas for the next two weeks :-)