Need a few friends

Reginabinabelle
Reginabinabelle Posts: 1
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
I'm trying to lose that "last 10 pounds" which seems so impossible! I need a little motivation, and some tips to keep me on track. It's really easy for me to eat treats when I say to myself "I'm not that overweight", but I really want to get to my goal. I know I can do it!

Replies

• More friends = more accountability. Lots of positive motivation around MFP :) Sending a friend request now.
  • bltmgray
    bltmgray Posts: 163 Member
    I know it's really hard not to eat sweets. The one thing that I've learned on my journey is not to deprive myself the things that I love. #1 on my list is sweets. Everything in monderation. MFP is a great place to make friends and learn new things to keep you motivated. Good luck on your journey and you can friend request me if you want!
  • I'm sending you a friend request. I was at my goal weight two years ago and then last year. I'm trying to get off the roller coaster and stay off.
  • porksiopao
    porksiopao Posts: 77 Member
    Welcome! Keep treats as they should be...treats. Once treats become regular "snacks" or "meals", then you know you should pull back. You're doing the right thing by setiing goals and starting NOW.
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Welcome, feel free to add me! Always can use support.
This discussion has been closed.