New member/HCG

Options
Hello All ! - I'm a new member and am in day 5 of the HCG diet...I have lost 6 lbs. so far. Is there a forum/message board that is dedicated to HCG?

Replies

• jimsgirl1970
    Options
    Welcome, I am also a new member. Been coming here for about a week now and have met some really awesome people!! I am curious can you explain what the HCG diet is?? Inquiring minds want to know :):)
  • Jill_Clemmons
    Options
    The HCG diet is very dangerous. I know people that did it, and they were suffering the whole time they were on 500 calories. They were so tired that they could barely get through the day, and were hungry most of the time. And once they finished the diet, the weight they went to all that trouble to lose came right back. In over 50 years, no scientific proof has been found to support the theory behind the HCG diet.

If you already invested your money in the homeopathic drops, they probably wouldn't do any harm if you use them with a safe eating plan of at least 1,200 calories. But eating 500 calories a day and putting your trust in the HCG weight loss theory is just NOT worth the risk.

When people do manage to lose weight on this diet and keep it off, it's probably just because they eliminated a food from their diet they had a sensitivity to that was making them fat, and did not reintroduce it once they were finished. But you could do that on an elimination diet or a clean eating diet without have to torture yourself with a 500 calorie diet or risk your health on unproven, unscientific theories

.The website below has some good links to why the HCG diet is a very bad idea and dangerous to your health.
    http://www.tucsonmedical.com/pages/hcg.php