new!

Options
Good afternoon everyone. I just joined as today I started my healthy lifestyle. I can't wait to begin! I have about 10 pounds to lose and a lot of toning to get done. I wish all of you luck in this great adventure!

Replies

• Bluesmilie
    Bluesmilie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome Momwalsh, you will like it here =)

Add me for support =)
  • thebigboy
    Options
    This is very rewarding. I combine it with the iTreadmill app for my iPhone 3GS and keep total control on the fly. I also have an app called fast food, and that helps me make good choices if I am stuck and HAVE to go somewhere out to eat. Welcome, and watch the pounds fall...
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I just joined a couple weeks ago and also have a goal of 10 lbs to lose and to tone up. I will send you a friend request...welcome!
  • Claude71
    Claude71 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just joined yesterday! I am excited as well. I have been on another weight loss program since Feb 1 and the highest pounds lost at one point was 7! I am ready for something new and this program appears to be working for others so thought I would sign up. I have started exercising as well and love that I can track that here!! Good luck and support is a wonderful thing to have and I see alot of that on here.
  • everinm
    everinm Posts: 19
    Options
    Welcome!

I am new too, I started few weeks a go, but so far getting great results. My Android application helps a lot.Good luck too! :happy:

6849020.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter