girls NO! to binging and YES! to weight loss group! open gro

Options
hello there everyone!

sooo i realized since last week that i have a binging problem...and its stops today!!!...i want to start a group for girls that are struggliong with weight loss and cant control their binging....if your interested feel free to add me and we can all talk bout our problems. and give each other motivation to not binge!!..as we start this group i want everyone to give ideas on how we will keep this group going we can have weigh ins and give each other challenges!!...i want this group to work for us cuz we can do this and get to our goal!!! soo if u want to join just add away and give some ideas :smile:

Replies

• crystal10584
    Options
    have you tried an OA group near you?
  • ladymoonlite
    ladymoonlite Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    nope i nvr have...wat is it about?..haha i nvr heard of it
  • nowic
    nowic Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Im in! I need all the help I can get!! I do well for a couple days and then go eat everything in site for a couple days- this has got to stop! Any advice and help is welcome :)
  • jencoz04
    jencoz04 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I think I have a problem with this too. Some days I will do so good and make awesome food choices. Other days it seems like I am a bottomless pit and I eat everything in sight, even when I know I am not hungry.
  • ladymoonlite
    Options
    Im in! I need all the help I can get!! I do well for a couple days and then go eat everything in site for a couple days- this has got to stop! Any advice and help is welcome :)

thats how i was as well!!...i was doing so well and i lost 6 pounds and outta no where i started to binge and i couldnt stop and i gained like 2 pounds back and i want this to stop!...welcome :)...same for me if anyones got advice ..i wanna have like weigh ins and ppl to have their diaries open so we can help anyone who binged
  • ladymoonlite
    Options
    I think I have a problem with this too. Some days I will do so good and make awesome food choices. Other days it seems like I am a bottomless pit and I eat everything in sight, even when I know I am not hungry.

me too and i after i get this hugeee guilt feeling cuz i wasnt even hungry and i eat...one thing my brother told me (he lost soo much weight) was if u see something u want to eat and you know its not good for u just keep repeating this in your head "you dont need it..." and drink a big cup of water!
  • peejaybee
    Options

I am the exact same! I'm most definitely in :)
  • ladymoonlite
    Options

I am the exact same! I'm most definitely in :)

welcome!!!. we will all help each other with the binging...im always binging and im not hungry.....wat we should do is have ONE free day per month..i think that will help us honestly...one day where u can eat wat you have been craving just to get that out of the way and continue with our goal
  • Bigsportygirl
    Bigsportygirl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in too
  • janiedoe111
    janiedoe111 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I just ate the tops off three cupcakes... HELP!
  • ladymoonlite
    Options
    I just ate the tops off three cupcakes... HELP!

!...just keep saying top yourself you dont need it!!! its not worth gaing anymore weight...and drink a big cup of water!!!..u sould hide all the bad food..thats wat im doing now...substitute the cupcake for your fave fruit!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Can you guys loan me some of your calories please? I'm sick of being under all the time. :(

I know this isn't a group for me. But I need help too.
  • ladymoonlite
    Options
    Can you guys loan me some of your calories please? I'm sick of being under all the time. :(

I know this isn't a group for me. But I need help too.

i feel ur pain!..im always soo under my calories idk wat to do about it...i dont wanna eat if im not hungry...and even though im under them i still gain weight...then i binge...try eating fruits and veggies and lean meats
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I don't binge.
    I'm just always under.
    I'm losing weight, though.
    But I'm worried I'm going to plataeu soon.
    I just did for a couple days.
    Broke it today.
    I'm going to try to eat more calories, to speed up the loss.
    Then if I hit another plataeu, I'll eat back half my exercise calories.
    I just have a hard time getting htat much food,
    especially when everything I eat now is so low in calories.
  • ladymoonlite
    Options
    That's the reason y...I only eat food that's low on calories...I'm always under my cal. But if you wanna get to your calorie goal your probably gonna have to eat food with decent calories to get there.