new favorite low calorie find!

Options
Everytime I am at the office and lunchtime rolls around almost everyone always wants to go out. I can't build all of those extra calories into my daily diet and still lose weight so I usually stay behind and eat a sack lunch (which is totally fine by me!). The only thing that really bothers me is when a group of people go out to Culvers or another icecream place and they all come back with sundaes or shakes that look sooooo tempting.

So today I went online and found that Culvers 1 scoop of Lemon Ice is only 84 calories! and its HUGE! Now when everyone goes out I can say "YES!" to dessert!!

What I would like to know is what are some of your great low calorie finds??

Replies

• jessimacar
    jessimacar Posts: 291
    Options
    i love yogen fruz smoothies. they're so filling and only 120cals or so. :)
  • FruitLoop05317
    Options
    bump!!!! love it! and idk if you would considder this a find, but i have a horrible sweet tooth and so i found out that i can have 4 giant marshmallows for 100 cals. it isnt many but its enough to curb my sweet tooth i can just eat one if its enough or all four and still not ruin my calories for the day
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    oh good- no one wants to be left out
  • hungrymarathongirl
    hungrymarathongirl Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    When I am craving Starbucks, I order a grande skinny latte :smile: -- only 90 calories!
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Arctic Zero ice cream 150 cals for a whole pint. Contains whey protein and no gluten!
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Wegman's cocopops. It is a good alternative to popcorn for me when I am watching a movie and need a crunch. Only 15 calories and 4 carbs per one. There is nothing else nutritionally good about them, but they are a good filler.
  • marthamae813
    marthamae813 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Orange creme Ice cream bars = 80 calories!

Or these dark chocolate almonds I found you can eat 15 of them for 100 calories!
  • GabTastic
    GabTastic Posts: 21
    Options
    I take any 90-100 calorie yogurt and freeze it til the consistency of ice cream. Then I put a "dollip" of frozen light cool whip on top! Ummmm ummm! That is my 3 o'clock snack :)
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    weight watchers GIANT LATTE ice cream bars...my sister and i have nick named them "HEAVEN ON A STICK"...if you like coffee ice cream this will be your fix....

Weight Watchers - Giant Latte Ice Cream Bar

1 bar
    Calories 90 Sodium 55 mg
    Total Fat 1 g Potassium 170 mg
    Saturated 1 g Total Carbs 21 g
    Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 4 g
    Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 15 g
    Trans 0 g Protein 3 g
    Cholesterol 5 mg
    Vitamin A 6% Calcium 10%
    Vitamin C 0% Iron 0%
  • jellybaby84
    jellybaby84 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    None of these are 'healthy' in the MFP sense but they're low in calories which is all I tend to care about!

Fruit Factory mango fruit stars and strawberry fruit hearts - 61 calories a packet and nicer than sweets!
    Weight Watchers Lemon, Blueberry or Coconut Cake slices - flavours vary but around 80-85 calories and just the same as cake
    Alpen Light Chocolate and Fudge Cereal Bar - 63 calories and nicer than biscuits
    Ice Lollies - usually 30 - 80 calories and more refreshing and longerlasting than icecream
    Sugar Free Marshmallows - 5 calories each and indistinguishable from normal marshmallows
    Cadburys Highlights Chocolate Mousee - about 65 calories and just as satisfying as actual chocolate
    Sugar Free Jelly - 9 calories a pot and indistinguishable from normal jelly

Low Calorie junk food - love it!

Also found that a big (360g) box of mixed melon and grapes is only 120 calories and a box of mango fingers only 85 calories. Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries and Blackberries are great too.
  • jellybaby84
    Options
    I take any 90-100 calorie yogurt and freeze it til the consistency of ice cream. Then I put a "dollip" of frozen light cool whip on top! Ummmm ummm! That is my 3 o'clock snack :)

You can actually freeze ordinary yogurt?! Oh my god, I am so trying this. I though 'frozen yogurt' was a whole lot more complicated than literally frozen yogurt!
  • julwills
    julwills Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I love Crystal Light popsicles! No nutritional value really but they're only 15 calories a piece! Perfect sweet treat!
  • OpenHeaven
    OpenHeaven Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    LOL you can freeze pudding cups too - soooo good!!!!
  • suzyr78
    suzyr78 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Where do you find sugar free marshmallows? I will have to look for those next time I hit the grocery store!!
  • jpeterburs88
    jpeterburs88 Posts: 201 Member
    Options

You can actually freeze ordinary yogurt?! Oh my god, I am so trying this. I though 'frozen yogurt' was a whole lot more complicated than literally frozen yogurt!

be careful when you freeze it! i usually only freeze my yogurt for a few hours before eating it... other wise its WAY too hard to enjoy!
  • jpeterburs88
    jpeterburs88 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    another great low-cal treat is FROZEN fat free (or sugar free... or both!) whipped topping on top of low fat (or fat free..) graham crackers! the whipped cream has an ice-cream type consistancy and it is SO good with the crunch of the graham cracker! sometimes if i'm feeling especially sweet deprived i top it with sugar free jam or sliced banana.... tastes just like pie... and if you are careful with what you buy, it can be under 100 calories!
    SO GOOD, FOR SO LITTLE! ENJOY!
  • julwills
    julwills Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    another great low-cal treat is FROZEN fat free (or sugar free... or both!) whipped topping on top of low fat (or fat free..) graham crackers! the whipped cream has an ice-cream type consistancy and it is SO good with the crunch of the graham cracker! sometimes if i'm feeling especially sweet deprived i top it with sugar free jam or sliced banana.... tastes just like pie... and if you are careful with what you buy, it can be under 100 calories!

It's also delicious if you take a graham cracker and break it in half, put some low-fat/fat free cool whip in the middle along with a TINY bit of either nutella, chocolate syrup or chocolate fudge. Freeze it and it makes for a quick, low-cal 'ice cream" sandwich!
  • YPabe
    YPabe Posts: 21 Member
    Options

It's also delicious if you take a graham cracker and break it in half, put some low-fat/fat free cool whip in the middle along with a TINY bit of either nutella, chocolate syrup or chocolate fudge. Freeze it and it makes for a quick, low-cal 'ice cream" sandwich!

I love this idea, consider it stolen!
  • jellybaby84
    Options
    Where do you find sugar free marshmallows? I will have to look for those next time I hit the grocery store!!

Are you in the UK? I get them in Sainsburys.
  • Nuts4play
    Nuts4play Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    weight watchers GIANT LATTE ice cream bars...my sister and i have nick named them "HEAVEN ON A STICK"...if you like coffee ice cream this will be your fix....

Weight Watchers - Giant Latte Ice Cream Bar

1 bar
    Calories 90 Sodium 55 mg
    Total Fat 1 g Potassium 170 mg
    Saturated 1 g Total Carbs 21 g
    Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 4 g
    Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 15 g
    Trans 0 g Protein 3 g
    Cholesterol 5 mg
    Vitamin A 6% Calcium 10%
    Vitamin C 0% Iron 0%

I second these! They are wonderful! and huge! and Yummy!!!