Burger King Help

Options
2»

Replies

• jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    OK I got the 8pc chicken tenders and it has 610mg of sodium and I did not have any dipping sauce to go with it.

I was weak on the fries though but I will pay for it tonight at the gym.
  • a_stronger_steph
    a_stronger_steph Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    What if you got the salad, but brought your own low-cal dressing in a little tupperware container? (That is, assuming you know in advance of leaving the house that you're going to be meeting her for lunch there).
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    M husband and I eat lunch together everyday. We meet in the middle and brown bag it. We park under some shade trees and eat our low cal lunch and just talk and enjoy each other's company. I always feel good because 1) I hate a good lunch and 2) I did not spend any money. Win-Win.
  • care28
    care28 Posts: 28
    Options
    I would get a chicken salad (I want protein) and bring my own dressing so I can regulate sodium, calories, etc.
  • DeniseGdz
    DeniseGdz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    M husband and I eat lunch together everyday. We meet in the middle and brown bag it. We park under some shade trees and eat our low cal lunch and just talk and enjoy each other's company. I always feel good because 1) I hate a good lunch and 2) I did not spend any money. Win-Win.

LOVE LOVE LOVE that idea, but why does it have to be lunch? Maybe you guys can meet for TAPAS after work? Or nice dinner? Compromise...
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    one time eating at burger king is not the end of the world people.
  • jlzrdking
    jlzrdking Posts: 501 Member
    Options

LOVE LOVE LOVE that idea, but why does it have to be lunch? Maybe you guys can meet for TAPAS after work? Or nice dinner? Compromise...

We will get together after work and have dinner too, it's her turn to cook we usually take turns.

Thanks for everyones advice and I will def use them, especially anything that helps me gain bonus points with her.

I think next week I will suggest a picnic at a park that is near by. :bigsmile:
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    nope just walk away!!!! LOL

Exactly! why are you even at a fast food place, make your own meals :)

Everyone is correct I should just drive on by but today I am stuck with it, I will have nightmares of Jillian Michaels yelling at me tonight.

Never realized how much sodium is in a grilled chicken sandwich

haha! I was so concerened with you going to BK that I didnt even read about your cute lunch date :D
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I get chilli cheese bites when we go (which is twice a year max). Unhealthy as hell, but fine as a one off.
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I would get a chicken salad (I want protein) and bring my own dressing so I can regulate sodium, calories, etc.

I carry my own dressing with me all the time!!!