My "success" pictures.

Options
I have a LONG way to go still, but am starting to see progress. I have been getting comments from friends and family for a while now, but I'm finally seeing the difference. I started out January 2009 at 300 pounds and am currently sitting at 247ish. I have recently (1 1/2 months) joined a gym and make it atleast 3 times per week. I have gotten up to a 7.0 on the treadmill...for about 10 seconds...But, most normally I do intervals of 3.5 and 5.0 for 10-15 minutes, along with the elliptical and weight training. I've recently incorporated things I've learned "people watching" at the gym, such as the cables, the balance ball, and the medicine ball. I recently had the biggest BEST NSV: I am down one complete size of jeans! :)

This was October 2008, right about 300 pounds.

October2520082.jpg

This is about 2 weeks after I started the gym, March 30, 2011.

March302011.jpg

And earlier this week, About a month and a half after starting the gym. April 25, 2011.

April252011.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!