Water....

Hype
Hype Posts: 349
edited September 26 in Food and Nutrition
Ok - so a general wondering!

What happens if you dont drink enough water a day?

Replies

• KLaurean
    KLaurean Posts: 112
    Water has a lot of benefits. Great for skin, keeps you hydrated, and fills you up (I heard that some hunger pains are because your body is actually dehydrated). Even though 8 glasses a day is ideal, water is in your food, so if you skip a glass or two your food will help make up for it.
  • superstah00
    superstah00 Posts: 104 Member
    Water hydrates you!!! It keeps your skin looking young. It flushes out un needed sodium! It is sooooo good for you!!:happy:
  • I know they say drink water drink drink drink.... but I drink at LEAST 8 cups a day... not including what is in my food and I don't feel a difference.... but I still do it cause I'm damned and determined to get to my goal weight
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    u can get dehydrated.... u can eat more than u need to... u can not lose weight like u want to... im sure theres tons of reasons... u flush out fat cells in ur pee, im sure sodium too, and other toxins, without giving ur body enough water to flush ur system enough ur holding onto all those extra toxins....

coffee, caffeinated tea, and caffeine pop, all deplete water in ur system, so if u drink any of those, be prepared to drink even more water... i pretty much only drink water..

I take my weight and divide it by 15... that number is the number of cups of water u need a day based on ur body weight. I need 20cups. I usually get to about 15. ;-(
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    its def flushed out my fat cells lol, have hardly any cellulite left:smile:
This discussion has been closed.