So depressed

Options
Im so tired of chicken. Im 21 single and live alone. Dont want to spend alot of time preparing food. So please! Give mensome tasty chicken recipes or other meat recipes w rice.

So depressed my head is really foggy and non creative. Thanks for all help

Replies

• JSE81
    JSE81 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    http://www.taste.com.au/

Pick something. Cheer up. :smile:
  • Kashton2011
    Kashton2011 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Have you tried different seasonings/ marinades? I've just had a mojito lime seasoning mix from Tesco that was delicious, I also often use a nando sundried tomato and basil madinate - both delicious.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    dagisen wrote: »
    Im so tired of chicken. Im 21 single and live alone. Dont want to spend alot of time preparing food. So please! Give mensome tasty chicken recipes or other meat recipes w rice.

So depressed my head is really foggy and non creative. Thanks for all help

so eat something other than chicken... problem solved!
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Um depression is a serious issue. Please don't tell me you're actually depressed over the fact that you don't know how to google things...
  • shrek1970uk
    shrek1970uk Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Fish is your friend :wink:
  • independant2406
    independant2406 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    99% sure you posted this a few weeks ago and got quite a few helpful responses. Are you implementing any of those into your diet?
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Um depression is a serious issue. Please don't tell me you're actually depressed over the fact that you don't know how to google things...

Agreed. OP, I believe English is your second language so you might not know better but this is sound advice. Frustrated or bummed out would probably be more appropriate in this situation. Also seconding the person who pointed out that you posted this same question recently and got some solid replies. And really, you can eat whatever you want as long as it fits your calories - no need to only eat chicken breast. Pork, lean cuts of beef, turkey and seafood are all fantastic sources of protein.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I feel deja vu...