Small success after massive failure

Options
Stenobun
Stenobun Posts: 166 Member
After spending most of a year sabotaging my success (i.e., gaining back half of the 47 pounds I spent a year working hard to lose), I started eating better and exercising again this week. Maybe this should be more of a "motivation" post than a "success story," but I'm feeling pretty successful today. This is my third day of doing the right things again. Since I was thinking about it for months while feeling my clothes get tighter and tighter, I consider it a victory that I finally made the push to get back on track. Better late than never, right?

Replies

• Yoles79
    Yoles79 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    keep it up. Consistency is the key. Its hard I know but you can do it. good job
  • rgagnon1
    rgagnon1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am with you and back at this too. Can't stand having my cute small clothes feel tight again
  • Seacrone
    Seacrone Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good Job! I too am trying to get back on the horse after a long back slide. Just do today right. Today is really all you've got any control over.
  • Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    This is a life change a long process with benefits of health- you can make it work for you good luck
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!