21 Day Fix Group

Options
I have done the 21 day fix before but never stuck to it so I am trying it again and ready to see fantastic results! I went grocery shopping and got everything ready to get this started and get amazing results in 21 days! Yay for food portion control.

I am starting a 21 Day Fix Challenge group to help with motivation and accountability. Some of my local "real life" friends have already joined and I've also got some out of state friends as well. The more the merrier and I would love to add anyone else who is doing the program already or is interested in trying it out! We can all help and support each other on this journey :)

Please reply below or send me a message if you're interested in joining. I am hoping to start the challenge September 22!

Replies

• Angief05
    Angief05 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I started 21 day fix today!
  • bonnieb22
    Options
    New here.. What exactly is 21 day fix???
  • Val8less
    Val8less Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Would like to join...sounds like fun!
  • asselin1285
    Options
    I just ordered the 21day challenge to start on the 22 also. I'd love to be able to chat with you about it :smile:
  • Angief05
    Angief05 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    It is a dvd workout program that also comes with an eating progrm. In the kit you get 21 days of scheduled workouts and you get different size containers to measure your food in and a program determining how many of each container a day you should eat.
    I have the containers but honestly don't use them. I keep my calories in my goals on here, making sure I am getting enough of what I need and even extra protein for the lifting days.
    All you need is two sets of hand weights. I am right now using 3 lb and 5 lbs., but I am sure I will be able to move up to 8 lbs in the second week with some excersizes.
    the workouts are good so far, a mixture of cardio, upper body, lower body, pilates.
  • SassySavingSistah
    Options
    I just ordered mine this morning so I would love to be a part of this group as well.
  • espuhler
    espuhler Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started the 21day fix yesterday.. Question: I would like to input my workout on MyFitnessPal but I can't seem to find anything like it. Is there somewhere in the database that would have this so that I don't have to try and figure out how many calories per exercise?

Thank you!
  • cutenikki07
    cutenikki07 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I started the 21day fix yesterday.. Question: I would like to input my workout on MyFitnessPal but I can't seem to find anything like it. Is there somewhere in the database that would have this so that I don't have to try and figure out how many calories per exercise?

Thank you!

I will try to see if I can find some that are already in the database and let you know :)
  • misslazo718
    misslazo718 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I just got my program in the mail yesterday. Would love to hear about any results that you've seen so far.
  • slacker75
    slacker75 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I just ordered mine and hope to have it in the next few days. I would love to hear some results anyone may have. I hope to start a day or so after it comes in the mail..I've done a lot of research on meal plans already - so I just need to get started. Excited....hoping the portion containers will help me since i really struggle with weighing and measuring everything.
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I just started the program on Monday October 6th. So far I am down 4 lbs! Would love to join the group.
  • rockstar53
    rockstar53 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am starting it today. Would love to be part of the group!
  • sweet_pea01
    sweet_pea01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Starting today! Would like to join the group!