Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Help me out?

DrummerX
DrummerX Posts: 7 Member
Hi all, I dont post here too often but am an avid user of the app.

I am trying to raise funds for a surgery. I have managed to save the vast majority of the cost but have hit a wall, any help at all is very gratefully appreciated. Please share where you can. Thank you
https://fundanything.com/en/campaigns/rhinoplasty-after-attack?col=-49394

Dont mind the 5KG tub of Nutella in the pic! haha

Replies

• _SantaClause
    _SantaClause Posts: 335 Member
    So you want people to donate, but yet you give no details as to what our money is going towards.

I'm out.

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Oh you can now see the number of flags. Yeah no ads on MFP.
  • DrummerX
    Sorry guys, this is my first time using the site. I have updated the description on the page. I'm not trying to scam anyone or do anything like that at all. I'm simply asking for any help at all in getting my life back to where it was. Thanks for pointing out my fault on the description though.
  • DrummerX
    Honestly I'd really appreciate not getting any comments rather than that sort. I'm looking for help not comments mocking my attempts. Thought I might find some genuine people on here.
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    I don't think your nose looks bad. It's very normal looking, honestly.
  • DrummerX
    There's a large break in the centre that pushes out to the left which completely blocks my left canal. I've been told myself by doctors that it needs to be repaired but nothing covers the cost so it's left up to me to cover it. I know its not terribly bad looking in comparison to a lot of others but it really does cause an awful lot of discomfort.