I'm proud of myself today because.....

Options
2»

Replies

• breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of my self for many things today...I worked out while all the kids in my daycare slept after lunch, I have ignored the Easter candy and Pepsi that are talking to me and mostly because it has been nearly 2 weeks sense I ate fast food, for a girl who used to eat it 3 times a week that is great!!
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I am proud of myself today because I signed up for belly dancing classes even though they are held at a place that creeps me right out.
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself today because...
    I haven't touch the Cabury Eggs that are giving me the eye from across my desk!
    But most importantly, it's been 32 days since my last cigarette!!

I am proud of you for that too! I quit March 18 2010 and haven't looked back since then:) You can and are doing it:)
  • kimd1974
    kimd1974 Posts: 113
    Options
    I'm proud that I'm going to the gym even though I do not want to go. I am meeting my friend there so no backing out. I'm leaving right now!
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself today because...
    I haven't touch the Cabury Eggs that are giving me the eye from across my desk!
    But most importantly, it's been 32 days since my last cigarette!!

I am proud of you for that too! I quit March 18 2010 and haven't looked back since then:) You can and are doing it:)
    Thanks, you too!
    Good luck with belly dance class! I took one a few months ago and it was a blast (though I am really uncoordinated)!
  • saxcraft
    saxcraft Posts: 7
    Options
    I'd have to say that I'm proud of myself today because, for the first time in 3.5 years, I can fit into the pants that I wore on my first day of work at my current job (4 years ago:) They're pretty ugly pants and I'll probably never actually wear them again, but still, I feel good that I could ~potentially~ wear those hideous pants...haha
  • erisfreenici
    erisfreenici Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    ...I got up early and worked out for the first time in a week. I just feel better when I work out in the morning.