Finished 5K Running Program!

Options
I did my last workout of Zombies5K today, which is a version of C25K. I ran for about 45 minutes straight following the audio, and it turns out I actually went 6.7km!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• allison7922
    allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    That's great! I am almost finished with C25K, can't wait!
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • Jerseygrrl
    Jerseygrrl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • sloseph
    sloseph Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    congratulations you've done a great job, finishing C25K is such an awesome feeling, i'm about to start working my way up to 10K soon
  • hrayala
    hrayala Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm in week 5 of C25K and looking forward to the time I can run that long without stopping :)
  • TAsunder
    TAsunder Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Nice work! That's faster than I was after a c25k program.

I forgot about those apps! I'm trying to re-start my running again after a post-race injury layoff and this has reminded me that I really enjoy the zombie apps.
  • Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. The c25k program really works!
  • jcenalover42377
    jcenalover42377 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome. congrats! im doing week 7 day 1 tonight which is all running, so hopefully i can be like you.
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    That's great! I start c25k week 4 tonight.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Funny, I actually finished Zombies 5K yesterday. I've been running for awhile and already had the regular Zombies, Run! app. I had to take a long break due to injuring the bottom of my foot earlier this year. When I started running again this summer I decided to give that 5K app a try. It was a lot of fun.
  • noor_v
    noor_v Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I did the C25K earlier this summer and really enjoyed it...

Question about this app - how does it work? do you need a HRM for the app to know that you're running?

I've been wanting to increase my distance and speed and I think this might be the way to do it.... any thoughts? comments?
  • lolabluola
    lolabluola Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! Feels fantastic doesn't it!
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I love Zombies, Run! so I imagine another Zombie 5k app would be a lot of fun too! Glad your hard work is paying off :)
  • TracyV125
    TracyV125 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Congrats!!!! Do you have any 5K's planned for the future?
  • EmilyStopFlying
    EmilyStopFlying Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the encouragement guys!

noor_v - you don't, it does it all based on time to tell you when to run/walk etc. and it has a gps tracker that can tell you how far/fast you went.
  • AdventureVix
    AdventureVix Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    That's awesome time!! I finished c25k a couple of weeks ago, would love to get the zombie run app it sounds really fun. Can't wait to get doing a real 5k race, I want to get to the 30min mark from the 36min I'm at now.
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! I just started Zombies Run 5K last week. I absolutely love it so far!!
  • Sweatinglikeapigtolooklikeafox
    Options
    Congratulations :)
  • spa407
    spa407 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I'm almost down with C25K and thank I will move on to the 10K program after that.
  • noexcusesjustresults2014
    Options
    Congratulations! My sister likes the zombie apps too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!