In Need Of More Supportive and Motivational Friends!

Options
Hi guys!
I'm Ayla Lee, I'm 23 years old, and looking to lose about 40 pounds. I need people who comment and are active. I like to comment and get to know people. It makes losing weight more fun. I hope to hear from anyone. Thanks!
Ayla Lee

Replies

• LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello - if you are here and commenting often, then YES add me, i too need motivation and support!
  • DeterminedBex
    DeterminedBex Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • kaseasteele
    kaseasteele Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 40 as well. Feel free to add me. I use the app every day!
  • judiness101
    judiness101 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I also want to loose around 40 pounds and I'm 29 years old.
  • elliexxgeorge
    Options
    I have 35 more to lose and then I'll see how it goes :smiley: If you are supportive as well add me :-) I do comment a lot :smiley:
  • jdthornt
    Options
    I want to loose about twice as much as you, BUT I could also use some motivation as well.
  • terar21
    terar21 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • kc_112
    kc_112 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm looking to be a lot more active on here. I'm 27 - looking to lose about 25 pounds All of you can feel free to add me - I look forward to having a few friends to help me pick up my game :)
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    add me. I am in the same boat. I am getting back on the horse and want to drop about 20ish lbs but would really be happy with 15 :smile:
  • pittmdanielle
    Options
    Add me! 18 years old, with a weight loss goal of 60 pounds.
  • lil_lizt
    lil_lizt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me :) I've got just under 40lbs to lose and could also do with motivation and support and to give it in return :)
  • imjmp
    imjmp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I could also use some movitivation and support!
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want.